What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Pupss FOR MAYOR

Pupss

Citizens... I just arrived to the Island for some more vacations, and once more... IAM RUNING FOR MAYOR!

All you need to do, is go to the main building in Kavala (Big Building in Kavala's Safe Zone) and vote Pupss Cicero for Mayor.

If i win this elections, ill make sure i open the borders for all the beautiful women to join and party with us... Giving away beautiful cars to people and also... Around 15 MIL GIVE AWAY.
To join the give away, all you have to do is follow my twitch account and be there. I usually stream around 12:00 H - 18:00 H GMT so if i win this elections, be ready because you have a chance of winning this beautiful prize.
Stay Tuned at www.twitch.tv/TheRealPupss

Vote Pupss for Mayor!!

The plebs offer their full support.

for 5 mil, payable to @Coco

Last edited by a moderator:
Citizens of Altis, we made it! The Mayor Position is mine! There will be a 15 MIL Giveaway, to participate, MAKE SURE you tune in at www.twitch.tv/TheRealPupss and give me a follow. Ill be streaming today at 5 PM GMT. See you soon and thank you for all the support ❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Back