What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jakub - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinder

Your In-game name

Zin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jakub

Date of the incident

09/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Useing OOC channel to warn other players when they cap zones.
they typed this about 5 sec after it was capped by some gang,

this needs to stop thats why i report it.

the person in question have not shown himself on TS

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://prnt.sc/uarpj7
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

I'm sorry you think that I typed that to actually give over information through ooc but that was not my intention, I just made a joke about you tapping a zone since it's exactly what you did 10 minutes prior to the message in the screenshot to a zone my gang member captured and then proceeded to call him a pussy in ooc.

Also wanted to mention that I didn't receive any message from you wanting to resolve this or get in teamspeak, unless it was sent in ooc which could have been missed by me because I was afk not long after I sent it, So if you would like to talk about this further you can message me on discord and I'll be more than happy to jump in teamspeak and talk about this.

Jakub#7943

Take this away it have been dealt with, i think he understands that this is not ok in the future. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Closed per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back