What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Sovjet (Arma 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, do you by any chance have a picture of your inventory so that i can  see all the items you had before you lost them due to the kick.

Alright i'm going forward and processing this comp request, unfortunately due to you not responding to my question a few days ago i am unable to accept this compensation request reason being that the gear i can see ammounts to less than 100k which falls under this:

• Requests of under £100K when you have more than 1 million in your account will not be compensated
Looking into the kick it looked like you got kicked for slow internet speed, to avoid similar thigns happening in the future i suggest looking into making your connection more stable, you can do so by closing all apps using internet while you play arma 3.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back