What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - NLE Choppa (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLE Choppa

1. In-game Name: James Falgo
  2. Steam ID: 76561198805141034
  3. Date this happened: 09/04/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Was at the cocoa field chilling out then all of a sudden boab goes down then seconds later i check my inventory and my deagle, nightstick and flashlight were missing from my inventory but had everything else on me which was my 5 apples, radio and a wash cloth.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://imgur.com/QvodxnR
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: x1 50.cal pistol, x1 police baton and x1 flashlight
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Charles Vane At the time nothing was shown i checked to get some apples out of my inventory and even the fist icon was also not appearing on my weapon wheel so i also could not punch i got no message appear for me or anything like that.

Logs do NOT show the anticheat clearing your weapons because of an illegal spawned weapon. Insufficient evidence to pair with logs.

Rejected, next time please show us the message along with any other supporting evidence so we can pair with anticheat logs to support your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back