What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Speed bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keven Stewart

Unlinked
So as the title suggests I guess... Speed bumps would be a quite nice (debatable) and interesting addition. Especially when it comes to placing them in streets where most of the people top 150 mph (e.g. Elgin ave, etc) so people at least slow down a little bit to avoid being flown away. I guess this suggestion would be much better if I had like a map and suggested spots where to place them but I am to incapable for that, I'll leave it to the good citizens of LS. What I do suggest is to at least place them in the streets around Legion square. (mind you dead bodies aren't considered speed bumps)

Pros: -People maybe will slow down and try to drive realistically (that'd be nice wouldn't it). 

-Something to complain/talk about, to avoid awkward silence with someone. 

Cons: -Guaranteed few broken suspensions and other bits, if driven over at high velocity. 

-Devs have to figure out how to make a speed bump (unless they already have ideas) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back