What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Lewis - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blocko

Your In-game name

Blocko

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lewis

Date of the incident

09/04/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was in the process of buying gear at the Rebel Outpost. There were two other players buying gear at the same time. I tried to engage in conversation with them but there was no response. As i had purchased some clothing, Lewis shouted hands up or die, i turned towards him and was instantly shot.

This is seriously poor RP, RDM at best. Footage can be seen at 4:49 onwards of the recording.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2dvWcRqrnE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Well... That was pretty clear RDM right there bud. Sorry that you had to deal with such pointless rule breaking there. This player clearly either hasn't read the rules or just doesn't want to follow them. I guess we shall see which it is.

Action Taken: Lewis - RDM - 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back