What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - John Jackson - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

huchindu

Your In-game name

Huchindu Kaskushio

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

John Jackson

Date of the incident

09/05/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life
Teamspeak
Discord

Please (in detail) describe the incident

for some reason i can't choose the option that this incident happened on fiveM but it did so i chose all of the options sorry if that messes something up i will note that i was only informed when talking to a teamspeak staff that i need at least 5 min of video witch i will do in the future but with that said i will proceed with the report i belive that john broke the (G2.4) Value of Life rule but i will link a video as evidence what i would like to get out of this is there to be A) taken action against john in some way shape or form or B) to get that smg that he was holding ps. you cannot hear me talking (a thing that i will obviosly have fixed next time but i feel the video is still valid as you hear my friend talk.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/l9GaF1ayvxM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Seems like there is a lot more of a situation leading up to this, do you have a longer video?

Sorry about the delay to this, it's clear after re-reading the original post that you can't provide further video,

It's also clear that there was a lot more going on leading up to this situation, until I can be provided with further evidence I can't get a full understanding of John's actions from this 30 second clip.

Rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back