What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Will boston - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Alonso sharp

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Will boston

Date of the incident

09/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This happened on GTA RP but there isn't an option for that. Will boston has been seen around los santos numerous of times driving and behaving like seen on the video. I've tried having a chat with one of his gang members about their behaviour on road but they just didn't care so I decided to leave. On my way back from the impound Will Boston deliberately crashes head on into my car and tries to pretend as if it was an accident. In my opinion he has done this on purpose and didn't roleplay the situation at all. (G1.1)(G1.3) (G1.8)(G2.4)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBG6xv4RlQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

There was no intention to drive in to your car, i did see you last second because it was foggy and we were both driving on a high speed.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
You decided to join my discord channel and prefered talking shit to me with your 6 friends instead of resolving the situation.

I can also see video was edited between 2:04/ 2:05 . And im missing the part of you driving over after you repaired your car and started threatening me with a report for RDM/VDM/Trolling. 

I have joined the channel not to talk shit but to talk sense into you because you say you don't care and behave like this all the time. There was too many people talking in the chat and even your mates were telling you to shut up and let us speak because you are always causing trouble for your gang. After you started telling me to stop crying other people joined the channel to speak to you regarding some other stupid thing you did earlier. All I want you to do is start acting your age and stop trolling / baiting people like this. Also no rp from you there after the crash.
I haven't edited the video. I use GeForce Shadowplay which only allows me to record 5min videos. I cut out the middle bit where your gang crashes their cars into other cars which made the video 4min long. Where the video ends is where I pressed the "End recording" button.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Like I said I use GeForce experience and it is set to 5min. This is the whole clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right @Will Boston you and your gang messing around ramming into everyone and everything with no valid RP reason is ridiculous the fact that one of your gang mates say's "because we are fcking bored" is a very poor reason to break rules and mess around. So you will be receiving a ban for  G1.1 and i expect you to pass this onto your gang / group that this is not okay to do.

Action Taken - G1.1 (1day) 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back