What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Darkar100McLean - 09/07/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkar100McLean

In-game Name
Steve

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/30/20

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
While attempting to engage in a roleplay scenario, in the heat of the moment i shot because there were two separate initiations and i panicked. Low quality roleplay was provided from my part that particular day which is not acceptable in this community and will not be repeated again.

Why should we unban you ?
After waiting for months and taking the time to think what I did wrong, i believe that such gameplay is unfair to others therefore I will not be doing anything similar to this. The consequence of my actions was a 3-month ban which is fair if you put into perspective the consequences of my actions on others. From now on, i give you my word that i will stop being toxic towards any player i encounter (as regards to saying "alt F4" for earplugs) and every interaction that i have with players will be met with respect and a friendly approach.

Thank you for your time in reading my appeal and hoping that you all can see I am a changed man,
Steve

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Right then, can you please quote the rules that you broke and explain them in your own words. 

Right then, can you please quote the rules that you broke and explain them in your own words. 
In my opinion there were 6.1.3 and 1.2 I beleive. With the 6.1.3 rule, this is poor low quality rp given by my initiation on the offroad when we pulled up to it, i said, "get out of the vehicle or you will be shot" then proceeded to kill the guy in the offroad. This was really poor of me as there wasn't any quality of RP in this situation as the guy in the offroad wouldnt have a good chance to either flee or gain in interactions with the squad i was with. This then moves me onto rule 1.2, RDM. the Random death match in this instance was when i proceeded to kill the guy in the offroad as by giving an invalid initiation which was broken by rule 6.1.3

4 bans in 7 months... What are you playing at! You seem to be great at understanding the rules when going through the appeal process, so why can't you manage to do it while playing!

Why should we have any faith that you won't end up banned again and end up wasting more staff time?

Its sometimes when im im the heat of the moment i seem to rush my initiaions which then causes myself to panic a little and be forgetful. I have learnt better to be calm under pressure in my personal life which will then be interacted in my roleplay life if you know what i mean. I will be with a squad already and they have said that they are able to help me get my initiations pretty much bang on. I love the roleplay community especially on RPUK. I have tried the FiveM scene but coudlnt handle it that well and i would love to get back into the community to where I have met new friends along the way during my experience. 

Right then, I am going to unban you, however let me make this crystal clear for you, If you are banned again there will be no more chances for quite some time, This is your final chance. Do not blow it

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back