What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Big Lez - 09/07/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Lez

In-game Name
Big Lez

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/04/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Auto Ban

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I made a silly mistake on trying to connect to another server that my friends were playing and I connected to RPUK as 'Tactical Nonce' which resulted in a auto ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that I should be unbanned as the joke was made with no malicious intent I was not calling anyone a 'Nonce' nor was it even meant to be shown on RPUK it was meant to be a joke within a small group of friends I've had for a while. In no way am I condoning my actions as I am very well aware it was wrong however I'm sure you can tell it was an honest mistake as a result of my own stupidity. I also have had time all be it not a long period of time to reflect on my actions and if i would be unbanned i would learn from my own immaturity and not repeat such things. Also the time ive spent away from the community and those whom play on this community i realised how much I miss them. I know my previous unban appeal was denied not too long ago however i feel that saying the joke was simply 'not funny' isn't enough reason as all jokes are subjective and something think is a joke could be interpreted very differently to you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Reading through your last appeal and this one all you say for your defence is that the joke was intended for you group of friends, there is nothing that you wrote on both appeals that makes me want to give you another chance. The fact you joke about stuff like that is very immature.

You we're banned on 23/7/2020 - You can appeal on 23/1/2021 You can wait the full 6 months until you can appeal again. 

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a word the server autoban's for unfortunately due to people using this word against others in the past.

Based on your ban history I do not feel that this ban should stand, Just be more careful in the future.. I don't ever expect to see you use this word again fair enough ?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back