What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - frederik marschall - VDM<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashoka

Your In-game name

Ashoka

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

frederik marschall

Date of the incident

09/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at the airport and noticed a HEMMT looking like it's going out to do a run. I follow him maintaining a distance and staying 500m and above. I followed him until he reached Diamond Factory and got my gang mates to stage up and wait to move in, as we move in the guy flees and we pursue. I go ahead and drop off Toca who then encountered the guy in Talos and initiated. I then picked up Toca and we continued the chase. We chased him and Toca shot him from the bench of my Hummingbird. He then fled into the green zone (5.1.6) but we followed in hopes he was just passing through the zone. Rather he rushed to the garage in the Airport and I tried to land behind him and as I got low to the ground he reversed into the heli (1.1) and I died. Toca got stick in the heli but got out and the guy stored the HEMMT and ran into the building and disconnected shortly after (1.5). After he left I tried to see if he could rejoin and we could sort it out but he never rejoined, I also searched the forums for 20 mins trying to find if he had a profile which of I was unsuccessful.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/j3thW2IU0f8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello @Ashoka, Does @Toca have a video of the initiation at all? This won't necessarily affect the outcome of the report, just would be interesting to see, and it would make my life a little easier. 

Thank you

Perfect, thank you very much. I will now give Frederik some time to be able to respond to this report. If they do not, then I will proceed with the report using the information that I have. Thank you for you patience.

Well, I have given frederik marschall  more than enough time to respond, so I will go ahead and deal with this report as it is.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for providing the evidence required and I would like to point out that it was nice to see that people were questioning the initiations to make sure that they were high quality. Just a nice thing to see.

Anyway, back on to the report. This was a clear escape to a green zone which is in breach of rule 5.1.6. He then goes on to reverse into your helicopter clearly knowing that you are there, which is a violation of rule 1.1. As such I will be actioning this report. Due to you dying as a result of this incident, and if you have any evidence of bleeding out and what gear you had then please feel free to put in a compensation request.

Action taken: frederik marschall - 1.1/5.1.6 - 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back