What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Life of Stealthee [Screenshots]

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
Following the trend and what @Cristi said, I'll post some screenshots here from my time in the city along with which character it is. There is more somewhere I'll find at a later time.

Sherman and Brad at one of the LostMC meetings, think the only time Brad, Sherman, and Jax were at the same meeting...

7PerZ1i.jpg

Brad at one of the many yacht parties

ZapFsgf.png

qejD3mF.png

Brads House overlooking the city

TcUFzZ3.png

Eva & Nathaniel Sinclair

sinclair2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen was very happy to be taken out with Nate & Eva last night after work, even if she did have to speak to the manager about the interesting music taste

f37b9fcef92b2b98d0afda594c7d0afd.jpg

Karen was very happy to be taken out with Nate & Eva last night after work, even if she did have to speak to the manager about the interesting music taste

Would like to thank all we bumped into for an enjoyable few nights, as well as everyone who came to sync heads with some decent music

DJ @Loyalty

DJ @Teddy Winkle

DJ @Norman

DJ @DELETER (Don't think he liked the sudden change of music at the end though)

I apologise if I was chatting shite, also to the NPAS pilot I am available for hire - yes I was flying to this song if you want insperation

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bumped into loads of people, some I remember sorry if I forget anyone

@Shepherd Kingston as my very bloody expensive solicitor

@ConnorTheGreatt as the cop we kept bumping into at silly hours of the morning

@Rekkemmo for the police roleplay, taking our drunk statements

@CMO Phoenix + The other medic, for saving us countless times

Now the weekend is over, back to business as usual🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
Back