What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis Life Community Meeting - Friday 18/09!

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
ALTIS LIFE COMMUNITY MEETING!

​

​

There is no denying the server is not in the greatest of places right now. A lot of you are frustrated, bored or simply can't be arsed to play any more. I understand that and want to help change it.

​

So I will be creating a community meeting this Friday (18/09/20) at 8PM and I invite you all to come along.

​

The aim of this meeting is to ensure everyone is on the same page and to contribute as a community to fixing the problems. It will be your way to express your opinion on the problems and offer up your own solutions. As long as you are not just there to troll or be a dickhead, then you are welcome to be as open and honest as possible. This includes talking about development, management, staff team, the community and anything else. We want to fix the server and make it fun again.

​

If you want to bring up anything then please make sure to prepare what you will say beforehand.

​

This is your chance to talk about your problems and have them be heard. Don't waste it. The only way we will save this server is resolving the problems and making it fun to play here again. So whether you feel like your point is big or small, it can help change things.

​

Friday (18/09) at 8pm

TS - Community Meeting Room

​

If you have any questions, can't make it and want me to bring up something on your behalf or anything like that then feel free to message me or post below.

​

Thank you.

Coco.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
last time we had a community meeting we got promise alot of thing and the only one acting on it was Ciaran 
making the red zones which lo and behold got f***** with by the dev Team.
if you have dev team that doesn't listen to the community you get a server that no one is interesting in playing on
and if we speak up we wil get slap with they do it on they free time we should be happy that we have a dev team

last time we had a community meeting we got promise alot of thing and the only one acting on it was Ciaran 
making the red zones which lo and behold got f***** with by the dev Team.
if you have dev team that doesn't listen to the community you get a server that no one is interesting in playing on
and if we speak up we wil get slap with they do it on they free time we should be happy that we have a dev team
One of the points I brought up with management last night. Hopefully there will be a change in the next few days which will help. But stuff is happening to try and get more devs so we can get more frequent updates and updates the server actually wants.

This is an oppertunity to be heard yes.

But this will not be an oppertunity to go all in on people just because you can.

The Staff Team will retain the power to both moderate and punish if people decide to take their chance.

So prepare your concern, voice it in a proper manner and get your point across.

@Stavik
fbc163515e3faf47144adadfc508d6b3.png

@Ji the Pillager I sat in a room last night for 5 hours with first @Felix then extended time with @Coco and the only thing I or anyone present dismissed is some of the funny rumours you all seem to make up in rooms (+ some silly unban appeals from @Coco )

The community meeting of the past was a shit show, There wasn't criticism, there was nothing positive just people attacking the staff present... and what you expected change from that ? Don't be silly.

Please only attend this meeting if you care about the Altis Life server or community and will give good feedback... and i do not want server suggestions, there is a forum full of them

Its also not an event to play state the bloody obvious! We lack Altis Life devs and we already spoke last night to the devs present to try and get features out when there ready rather than bundled with a future update and to avoid going against the grain of what the community wants.

@Felix even got a selfie, think he just wanted it with me though tbh... The others were just there... 

1981f3021bb9f6bd5f9100a6877aaf8c.png

@Felix even got a selfie, think he just wanted it with me though tbh... The others were just there... 

Was so quick to take that picture, with the #bigboys. Red name soon 🤣

And yes @Wilco cheers for the talk to get some of the shit cleared up that is clearly mixed up and spreads like chineese whispers. 

Hopefully this meeting will be overall positive for the community and people dont take it as an opportunity to be a cunt.

Glad to see action to save the server is in swing and hope that good will come from it most likely there will but one thing i will bring up is favouritism and bias in the whitelisted factions.

Won't call names but all three have been a victim of it some more than others but its a thing that often gets over looked and brushed aside.

I would bring this up in the meeting but i will be working at the time so if someone would be kind to put this forward in the meeting it would be very appreciated.

But over all i have had a blast with this server and it would be a shame for it to go like this as it has a lot of life still left in its role players and community.

(+ some silly unban appeals from @Coco )
we prefer the word "optimistic" to "silly" 😉

I've noticed that the server goes through up's and down's of activity, but this recent lull has been particularly noticeable. I have a couple of ideas to the reasons behind this and how we can help increase activity. Will be sure to attend with my well prepared thoughts. 

The community meeting of the past was a shit show, There wasn't criticism, there was nothing positive just people attacking the staff present... and what you expected change from that ? Don't be silly.
Some of them were actually quite productive but indeed promises can not be kept when the follow through suddenly disappears (whether from the community team itself, staff team, devs or management). Sometimes for understandable reasons but the community can't always see that or isn't informed. My input for the community meeting would be that the communication towards the community becomes better. When an open dialogue is created more often between the players and those who run the community then people will feel like they are being heard and understood.

#BringBackCommunityTeam

I've been hearing from lots of different people recently so hopefully will have a lot to talk about at the meeting.

Back