What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Bishop's Chicken - An After Dark Spot to Get Greasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay1337

Banned
Brief Summary
Bishop's Chicken Shop proposal

Detailed Suggestion
I've seen some awesome looking restaurants and clubs popping up around the city since the big update like Morrispoons, Wilco's comedy club, a cocktail bar and taco stop and I'm loving it. However, there wouldn't be an ultimate nightlife scene inspired by the British people without the infamous 'Chicken Shop'. Thankfully, the GTA map has already provided us with a good starting point and without further adieu I would like to propose the construction/installation/functioning of Bishop's Chicken. Located on the corner of Davis Ave and Mcdonald St in Davis or up in the Tataviam Mountains (less preferred site but still doable) the building is of a homely design with throwbacks to old 'American' diner feel and brandished in Bishop's Chicken signage and logos.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgta.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FBishop%27s_Chicken&psig=AOvVaw1UL5tNXkobeOsK7n4DZvmn&ust=1600351844758000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNjt6qzt7esCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAo

The advert would go a little something like: 

'Hey you! Are you looking to pick up a hot chick on your way home after a night at the races or one of the Legion bars? Come on down to Bishop's for some cheep cheep chicken!'

The Pros
As in British culture, no night on the town is complete without ending up at the chicken shop spending whatever shrapnel you have left in your pockets on as much as you can afford to try to soak up the vast amount of jagerbombs or darkfruits or whatever you've been drinking all night. The nostalgia aspect is a good enough Pro, however there are a few more key points.

1. Great social hub for players to chill and grab a 3 piece and a fanta and relax
  2. A different variety of food that is on offer and not currently shown in existing restaurants
  3. A possible job-economy option for greasy customer service assistants, chefs and even a delivery option of frozen chicken and donner meat etc from the Clucking Bell chicken farm up in Paleto down to the chicken shop
  4. A spot out the back for dodgy dealings that always occur round the back of chicken shops
The Cons

It's hard to think of the Cons of a chicken shop apart from the obvious kick-off that's bound to happen when Silent's lamb kofte and chicken shish mixed kebab gets thrown all over the place as he's jumping the table cause his side chick just walked in with Sam Dahmer.. but I'm sure things will be fine and the hard working employees at Bishop's Chicken will handle any event that may occur

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

I can't think of any way it would upset the balance on the server

(Any downvotes please leave a comment on how I can improve the idea, much appreciated)

BISHOP CHICKEN COVER 2.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back