What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Mechanic job

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxteller

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
The new Mechanic NPC jobs do not allways give you the money when you impound a vehicle. i did 3 jobs and got payed only 1 time.

You sure you took the right car? Sometimes someone else is also ont he job that gets the same "spawn".

Just troublshooting :d

You sure you took the right car? Sometimes someone else is also ont he job that gets the same "spawn".

Just troublshooting :d
when I'm impounding the car, the yellow sign was still there where I picked up the car, so thats probably the reason I didnt get paid, but there was only 1 car i could pick up anyway

Its been a while since this bug has been started, prolly a month now. The thing with mechanic job is that it starts ur job but doesnt pays u at the end and the problem with truck delivery is that u rent a packer for 5k but when we reach the trailor area and hook it up, the job doesn't starts

I've noticed that when the car you pick up smokes, you get paid. But now 2 cars can spawn and none of them smokes you get nothing. Even if there is only one car, and it doesn't smokefrom engine you don't get paid. Been like this for awhile now.

We are aware of this issue and looking into it, thank you!

Fixes for this are in final testing phase, hopefully in by next update.

Moving to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back