What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Sound ideas/bug not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Eagle

GDPR Removed
Not sure if these are bugs or suggestions but im sure it can be moved to the proper place

Joining audio:
As nice as the George welcome soundbites are i heard them far too much when i played on the arma servers and i think i have the little role-play rap permanently imprinted into memory, can we get an option to mute like when we had music on joining with space bar

Seat belt Audio

When you put your seat belt on the noise is like 3times as loud as everything else can i be turned down if possible 🙂

As nice as the George welcome soundbites are i heard them far too much when i played on the arma servers and i think i have the little role-play rap permanently imprinted into memory, can we get an option to mute like when we had music on joining with space bar
We don't get the option to mute it on Altis! So bugger off!

Not really needed though, I don't think it's an inconvenience, plus it helps establish RoleplayUK's brand identity. 

We gonna force you to listen to George 😄

But the good news we will turn down the seat belt a little down on vol. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back