What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Upgrade Shop for imported cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi Smith

Unlinked
Business Idea : 

Mechanic Shop, Me (Reginald Smith) as joint owner with Livvy Lightwood running a mechanic shop (with maybe 1 or 2 part timers) for imported cars only or both if needed, where you can come and get all upgrades that benny’s provides but at a cheaper price, people would bring their new or old cars to us, we would jump in the vehicle go threw with the customer which upgrades they would be after, once we’ve finished we give them the price, they pay and off they go, we should also be able to respray for the customer.

It offers players a cheaper alternative as well as RP

I would not remove Benny's or any other customs because when we are not awake in the city they would have to pay the premium at the local upgrade centres or wait until we are awake as we are active.

The Mechanic shop can be placed at either LS customs to the north near benefactor or on the east near Auto care, both being great locations as they are close to the dealerships.

As you appear to be looking for strong groups to promote high quality roleplay i believe that the people that would run this business including myself can provide this.

Prices for Upgrades:

For example if you were to get a Mustang GT and take it to Benny's it would cost you around 70-90k depending on what you're after, if you were to bring it to our business we should be able to do it for 40-50k obviously depending on what you’re after.

Potential Price of Tuner Kits/How to make: 

I think having a tuner chip can either be a lot of work or simple depending on how you would like these to work. Basically if somebody would like us to tune their car it would have a fixed price of around 10-15k which allows us to increase Speed, Acceleration, Traction and Braking by a fixed amount, for example if the Mustang GT had a top speed of 130mph we can increase the top speed by an additional 10-15mph maybe more same with all cars, Ferrari top speed of like 170mph we can increase that by another 10-15 mph.

Police can also tune their cars but I have a different way of doing this, they can purchase a Tuner Chip (which we make from plastic and metal and maybe something else? Or we receive a shipment of like 5 tuner chips per week from the government to sell to individuals within the police force for around 30-40k this allows police to keep up with legally tuned cars)

Side Notes:

Maybe give us like £25-£30 instead of the usual £20 tax credits, also a verified twitter account in order to promote the business.

All subject to negation of course.

Regi. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back