What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

King of Pleb Castle 2.0

Charles Vane

Staff Team
Staff Team
The time has come..... Sunday 27th September 22:00

Were going too do it again, last time the pot ended up being about 120 Mil.. can we beat it this time?

For anyone that wasnt there at the last one, the way it works is.. the person at the top of the castle (OG Arms)  shown below at the exact time of my alarm at 22:00 wins the money. Without the decamp script and the smaller zone, this time it could be a bit more interesting. Im going too put the first 15 million into the winning pot. All other donations are welcome.. lets spend some money people!

Winning Pot: 183.5 Million

2f3eeebd13e575fd4b645a3f5f020f2f.jpg

Can we beat this mess:

03dbd53a13382892195183f9e06e3230.jpg

Or my failed attempt at landing the boysssss in the zone last second which we would have won 😛

b56a2fe76d808be334b6069f03f97ac7.jpg

OOh.. did i forget too mention the best part? Gold command have allowed any police too play rebel for this event only. You are free to play rebel from 8pm restart too event end at around 12pm restart... Enjoy your bonus 4 hour holiday 😛

Donations:

@Charles Vane - 15 Mil

@Nikolai- 2.5 Mil

@L12Mason- 10 Mil

@Riz- 7.5 Mil

@Jayray Holder- 10 Mil

@Scream- 10 Mil

@YoCo- 10 Mil

@khalifattyyy- 10 Mil

@Sirdaanslot- 5 Mil

@Bob Wilkinson- 2.5 Mil

@Alfred Wilson- 20 Mil

@dantheman321- 1 Mil

@Robbie- 10 Mil

@Oliver- 50 Mil

@HarleyRose- 20 Mil

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated info.... 

OOh.. did i forget too mention the best part? Gold command have allowed any police too play rebel for this event only. You are free to play rebel from 8pm restart too event end at around 12pm restart... Enjoy your bonus 4 hour holiday
Enjoy police 😉

Plebs Assemble hahaha

@ShaunLAD

Would be even better with this suggestion implemented 😉 
I love how you comment to plug your suggestion, but you're not opening your wallet to give to the event, smhmh we all know you got those Roleplay coins £££

Back