What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jay Bishop - ID: 319 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jay Bishop - ID: 319

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1815

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP/Not Valuing your life/Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So after a plane crashed near legion square causing a road blockade a police dog got ran over. We decided to baricade arround the dog until it disapeard. Jay and several others were told to be sad for the death of the dog outside of the barricades. That annoyed him and he came with the redicules and uncomplieble demand of us (police) removing the body (wich he was told several times was impossible wich it is.) He threatned to start killing the police and trojan as well as armed constables were deployed to arrest him. When he sucsessfully was arrested he decided to jump out of the car while cuffed several times also while at high speed. Incident start at 13 min in Video nr 1

Video 1: https://youtu.be/hgNxH4h9JZE

VIdeo 2: https://youtu.be/syewP0hFTDo

ID:
Clear pic of ID: https://i.imgur.com/NxA1CDW.png
Player List: https://i.imgur.com/bbLluZu.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/hgNxH4h9JZE%20https://youtu.be/syewP0hFTDo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
At no point whatsoever did you put a seatbelt on me which is very clear police practice to avoid this exact problem from happening. You also failed to search me which again, is a very clear police practice so who knows what I had on me, I could have pulled out a crowbar from the back of my pants and pulled the door handle to release the door. So.. I'm not sure about exploiting there bud, the doors clearly could lock, you're just lazy in your practice as proof of you unlocking the vehicle at 00:13 in the second video. 

I recall a time in a different city where traffic units were reprimanded for not even telling the suspect to mind their head on the way into the car as it was roleplayed multiple times that their heads would bounce off the door frame causing an EMS/NHS situation, the constable being disciplined for malpractice and bad conduct and the suspect was released with NFA due to the actions of the officer. 

Regarding the 'Not Valuing Life' and the inevitable claim as to why I would bail out of a moving car (comfortably moving at 30-40mph). I will re-iterate again that seeing a dog get killed for the second day in a row, no more than 100 meters away from each other, due to the police getting them out willy nilly and letting them run around haphazardly into the road, combined with Jay's deep hatred for police and enraged by the officer who felt the need to try blame-shifting onto the citizens nearby who quite touchingly just wanted to mourn and protest the death of yet another police dog, would be more than enough to contribute towards a suicide attempt(?), reckless behaviour of wanting to escape the fascist intolerable police sociopaths or just get away from Chris 'Flip Flop' Lee. The mindset of Jay's actions were accepted into the RP and were facilitated and accommodated by the police by having a medical professional (Phoenix) attend the police detention wing to mentally evaluate Jay's capacity and the medic deemed that Jay was mentally unstable and potentially having a self-destructive episode after the events he had witnessed. This has actually gone onto Jay consulting a private therapist, I can provide footage of that if need be but it's still RP, despite how frustrated Chris must have been that Jay's charges were significantly reduced and was then released with no charges by a Sergeant in the Frontline (can provide identity privately if needed to avoid the police turning on their own). 

The second departure of the vehicle comes at 00:26 where yet another officer fails to think logically and doesn't even take the time to close the door before getting into his own, allowing Jay to simply step out of the vehicle but of course the officer had nothing to say but 'How did you get out of the car in handcuffs?' Like do the police know that humans have other apposable limbs? Following this, Chris is still trying to work out how a lock on a door works which leads to another easy stepping out of the vehicle, yet again no seatbelt is used or mentioned at all which would very clearly prevent all of this. At the end Chris says out loudly the doors are locked, Jay is poofed into the back of the car (very little roleplay taking place if ever when these magical pushing through the doors occur) and then Jay remains in the back of the car whilst Chris speeds off at 80/90mph+ with an unbelted, cuffed suspect in the back. It seems that the major perpetrator of failing to take any life into consideration apart from their own rests solely at the feet of the police.

I suggest you focus more on what you're actually doing as I see you skip parts of very basic police procedure all over the place, rather than setting out to write reports when things happen that make you look a little bit silly, you don't get your own way and decide to turn on somebody else who you talk to as a friend one minute and then report for cloudy reasons the next. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the report, However the player has already been banned. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back