What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jimmy Shave - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Not American
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matt Bakker

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jimmy Shave

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1755

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was involved in an unfortunate crash with two individuals in a car as I was rushing to a gas station to repair my car before the engine dies, where upon confrontation with the two they got hostile. So I engaged a fight with them that resulted in me stabbing both of them and killing one. Jimmy then comes over and starts hitting me for no reason (he admits he doesn't know who they are in the second half the video). He then repeatedly spam punches me which is an exploit as it stun locks someone with no chance to get out of the animation, where I then get killed. The then claims to stamp on my skull and 'removes my brain' in order for me not to remember it, none of which is roleplayed out properly, so I am then brought to the hospital and get revived. My friend then goes to confront him about his actions in which he admits there was no prior involvement with the two other individuals making his actions randoms.
1. Jimmy on scene
9c2ace7453393d836e91214e6ef51cb6.png

2. Jimmy afterwards
678b60db1557208d05252d8a9360863d.png
52ab9087dc7e0ccc316689d1274b5e5d.png

3. His Name
15cac96da9e5180e9d41a9d4aae2e222.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iayN4w9PRfB2JNI2SWP0aF1StAC9gWu9/view?usp=sharing
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
BE 4 they did that i was with them guys be 4 we was racing and talking then they left down the street and started to fallow but i lost them for 1 sec so i stated to drive to legion and seen u guys fighing with the guys i was with a minit ago so i saved them from being killed buy a guy with knife i saved one guy i am sorry if idid it in a bad rp way or spam punching 

and plus u eddited it out where i rp and said i was stamping your brain out where the full video 

i have a go pro ill will up load my half 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@sassy stoner

Do you have the video you said you wanted too provide or shall we continue with the evidence provided? 

So, as you have stated in your own words @sassy stoner you did not know these people. You have had a small interaction with them just before maybe however that would not then just give you the right too go up too @Deltaand punch him without saying anything. You were not involved in the situation and its pretty clear as you said yourself you didn't know what was happening when you turned up. 

Then ill move on too the casual attempts of powergaming. "Stamping on someones head and removing there brain" this is slightly ridiculous and attempting too force someone into dying is not something that we should be promoting so causally. If someone is downed, give them the chance too RP with emergency services and see where the roleplay takes you. If he is helped by a medic (which he should be) then he remembers past interactions. 

Then the comments of "I have a gopro" its something that is horrible to hear and the semi OOC conversations of he shouldn't be remembering anything, its just poor!

For this reason according to the fair ban system, you are coming off a 48 hour ban as of today. And i will be placing you on a 7 Day Ban for G1.2.

Please take into account any incident after this will result in you being permanently banned. I will link the rules page here:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back