What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jordan Gill, AL 8NA9 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rextuz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rextuz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jordan Gill, AL 8NA9

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/22/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 9

What best describes this incident ?: I got RDM'd then I got RDM'd again by another person

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I have just taken my bus to do a job. I start the first leg from the garage towards the airport. As I was driving past the gas station I heard a man shout something to me, so I stopped and got out of the bus. They have asked me to put my hands up and without giving me a second shot me saying "you should have complied", finishing me off a few seconds later (I do not have the video for the first half though). I have respawned and came to the same place (I know that this is against the rules, but my goal was to spectate, I did not want to interact). However I saw those 3 people who robbed me there dead along with two "innocent" guys who kept saying in chat that they were vdm'd, so I told them that I will revive them. I got the revive thing and revived the two of them but one of them just shot me in the face. The names I have provided are the names of the person that killed me first and second time respectively, the videos are sorted in chronological order.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/tRBANotHqWw%20https://youtu.be/N_WTt7kYvk8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back