What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

MR James Johnson running for officer.

Eve Hunter

Evening, afternoon and Morning fellow people of Los Santo.

Hello my Name is MR James Johnson I am grateful to inform my fellow civilians of Los Santo that I am currently start my campaign to become the next governor for Los Santo.

I am currently asking member of Los Santo to vote for me  to start campaigning for fair Los Santo together we can build a fair and honest county.

I have start this campaign earlier due to sicking actions of Guppo security and Los Santo police on 22/09/2020. I will ensure the public that if I am elected this private company will have it contracts end with government  and the police will have defunding and reformation to insure that it severs the people not itself. 

I will be hosting a campaign event in the upcoming days where I will out line the goal of my view for the future. At the event I will ask for people to sign up and to start to support my campaign. During the event I will take question from anyone who attends the meeting.

for Los Santo.

I am currently asking member of Los Santo to vote to start campaigning for fair Los Santo together we can build a fair and honest country this will be provide here and on twitter when found. 

I am currently searching or a business or an open area to host campaign. 

If member news or a person want  to speak with me my phone number is 988-4913.

City of los santos.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a complaint about the police feel free to check out the IOPC.

I'm not sure what the "governor" role would do? Since the LS City Council is the 'governing body' of the city for dealing with any groups, proposals etc... - if you were interested in getting involved you could always contact Harley Rose (Chair of the council) ingame who might ask you to come and pitch your ideas? Or submit them on this form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduqjLXXW96cEP0p0_jVZTCvk32POdTKpbm5WAFzoZYS85jnA/viewform

Back