What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Bubbles, Hot toast, Keiko - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson Barnes

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jefferson Barnes

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Bubbles, Hot toast, Keiko

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/22/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 21

What best describes this incident ?: Bullshit @ airport

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Several incidents with people clearly there to grief.
First my chopper get's stolen by bublles, then crashes it.
I message him that's not ok and he sends STFU nigger back.
After that Hot toast crashes Jensen's huron right in front of us at the airport.
A bit later I get out my huron and it gets hit by a kart (Keiko), dead.
The people there help me out and afterwards my mate is there so he can give me his huron so I can make some runs.
Here hot toast hits the huron and it explodes. After that my mate takes me to the nhs to revive & we log off.
Also see the recordings, I've longer ones if needed but the important stuff + 3 min before is there.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/8KYjP8_psNM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @LosBramos

After reviewing your video I've come to the following conclusions;

Keiko -  VDM at 10:30
Hot Toast - VDM on two occasions, 8:44 and 17:54
Bubbles - Stealing a Vehicle in a Green Zone at 3:20

I will be pushing a  (1.1 - 1 day ban - Keiko), (1.1 - 7 day ban - Hot Toast) now. That said there are a couple of things I want to cover before any action is taken on Bubbles.

"I message him that's not ok and he sends STFU n***** back."

- Do you have a timestamp in this video where this is said? Or any additional evidence to support this statement as I have been unable to hear it in the video you provided.

That said at 18:00 in your video I do hear someone in your channel using language that isn't acceptable here. I have no way of telling who your friend is exactly from the clip - however I'd like you to ensure that he's aware of the fact that the use of such language under any circumstances can result in consequences for him, and also the outcome of any future reports.

This was through the messaging system.

Included in this post are screenshots of the message I've send and the reply:

message.jpg

reply.jpg

Thanks for the quick response.

C1.2 issued on Bubbles - Perm

(Again, be mindful of your language to others regardless as to whether you're frustrated about a situation).

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back