What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Rocket League is now FREE

Game died the second they announced that epicgames was taking over....

Game died the second they announced that epicgames was taking over....
tbh, yeah epic took over but its far from dying, its actually rising a lot and i guess that might have something to do with it going free to play yesterday. But like rocket league is getting pretty big, its even going to be in the next olympic games, yeah search it up.

2QW_UnroU8qKjTJTZRWeR2QXM1Wic-6EdAZfRDuViMo.jpg

yesterday it reached max of 700k+ today it went over 1mill

tbh, yeah epic took over but its far from dying, its actually rising a lot and i guess that might have something to do with it going free to play yesterday. But like rocket league is getting pretty big, its even going to be in the next olympic games, yeah search it up.

View attachment 15602

yesterday it reached max of 700k+ today it went over 1mill
ofc playerbase is gonna rise when its free... I´ve already started noticing in c2 lobbies that ppl care way less and spew out more shit just cause it dosent matter any more get banned get a new acc. For me it lost all its appeal but if you like it go for it.

it's a bit old like 4 months old and nearly a year old since news

Last edited by a moderator:
Back