What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Changes to Robberies Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Ohm

Brief Summary:

As the city stands today, robbing a petrol station or bank isn't worth the risk. With a minimum of 5 Trojans needed to rob a bank, and the bank only giving out 30-50k worth of goods, no one is interested in doing it or even planning elaborate situations as most if not all robberies come down to gunfights. Similarly petrol stations carry a mesely 2k reward if successful, however through my own experiences multiple police cars swarm the station and make it nearly impossible for a single man to do, so it requires splitting 2k between multiple individuals who will all be risking some sort of weapon which is more valuable than the loot.

Detailed Suggestion:

- Maximum number of respondents to a petrol station robbery with reasonable force, not rifles as its a petrol station - 

- Number of required Trojan Units Lowered for bank robberies, Maybe with a maximum response team - 

- Negotiators at bank/robbery could actually follow demands, allow safe passage for a certain amount of time and not just let the officers above the building shoot etc (Doesn't Happen every time but they should always get the hostage in safe hands before using force)

The Pros:

- More criminals will be risking firearms and coming way from drug running 24.7

- More roleplay situations for police

- Creates more content for us to do, as no one ever robs petrol stations due to the response vs reward

The Cons:

- More crime taking place in the city

- Would need a way of limiting robberies, (1-2 Hour Cooldown after bank has been robbed)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No, 

The limit of X amount of trojan officers was only put there because people only robbed a bank and all had firearms, which they also used on unarmed officers to win the situation. There was no way to stop a bank robbery from happening as a regular officer if no trojan was online. Since I joined the police, I've only seen one roleplay bank robbery (which was Shepherd robbing a bank with a good rp situation). So unless the amount of guns in the city lowers AND the quality of RP goes up to a point a normal officer doesn't need to watch 10 armed criminals robbing every bank on the island to then see another gang do the same whilst he is being powerless and can't do anything about it, it will stay -1 for me.

I'm not saying that big armed bank robberies need to stop, but imagine the police perspective: 5 officers online, 2 are prob pc's, 2 are traffic, and you're a pc. 3 people in total with a taser and pistol, and going to a robbery with 6 people with SMG's. Might as well give them a red flag and the unarmed constables some munition for the armed ones then 😕

The limit of X amount of trojan officers was only put there because people only robbed a bank and all had firearms, which they also used on unarmed officers to win the situation. There was no way to stop a bank robbery from happening as a regular officer if no trojan was online. Since I joined the police, I've only seen one roleplay bank robbery (which was Shepherd robbing a bank with a good rp situation). So unless the amount of guns in the city lowers AND the quality of RP goes up to a point a normal officer doesn't need to watch 10 armed criminals robbing every bank on the island to then see another gang do the same whilst he is being powerless and can't do anything about it, it will stay -1 for me.

I'm not saying that big armed bank robberies need to stop, but imagine the police perspective: 5 officers online, 2 are prob pc's, 2 are traffic, and you're a pc. 3 people in total with a taser and pistol, and going to a robbery with 6 people with SMG's. Might as well give them a red flag and the unarmed constables some munition for the armed ones then 😕
Your missing the big picture, if the Bank is worth 30k why would people risk 1 Pistol let alone an SMG. If the Value goes up then 5 trojans is fine, but as you said if robbers use SMG's then your looking at roughly 200k+ in lost guns if 3 people don't succeed. Whereas if they do succeed they get about 10-15k each.

Loads of people have voted down the post, with only 2 comments and no one mentioning gas station robberies either. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back