What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Riad - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Maxim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Riad

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1930

What best describes this incident ?: 4.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pretty simple, Riad gets shot by his own gang at OG, gets revived and then instantly drives over to me and decamps and tries to kill me. I would understand if he was on foot and was getting shot at however he was in a hunter, he could have followed the rules and driven away out of the RZ and waited his 5 minutes, but no he chose to blatantly break the rules, something that seems to happen a lot with him.

(4.4) When you are revived/downed:
You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oa5DLZ6X2c
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Seems like a simple one indeed, however before making my decision on the matter i would encourage for the two of you to talk about it in liason since i can see you have not done that yet. I will also give Riad a chance to reply on this report to give his reason for what he did before making a decison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Maxim,

Just looked at the video and yes I just realized what I did. I did not mean to do it intentionally and was just a stupid mistake. I was team killed by a friend and than he revived me as seen in the video. That is my bad and I totally forgot about that. Sadly you didn't contact me on TS to talk about it, but I would gladly like to go into a liason with you and talk about it, at the moment I am unable to but I can tomorrow.

Again, I'm sorry for the rule break I did not mean it intentionally, if i had the clip from my POV i would have posted it but I don't. I fully forgot about me not being able to get back in the gunfight, I would be happy to go into the Liaison and talk about the situation. There is really not much more i could say to this, its a clear rule break but it was never meant intentionally.

My bad

You break a lot of rules, there's nothing to sort out between us, I don't want to go to any sort of liaison since all you did is decamp and fail to kill me there's no comp that can be given etc and i doubt anything would come of it, you'd walk away having gotten away with breaking rules again, you broke a rule because you don't care about them, simple as that.

You break a lot of rules, there's nothing to sort out between us, I don't want to go to any sort of liaison since all you did is decamp and fail to kill me there's no comp that can be given etc and i doubt anything would come of it, you'd walk away having gotten away with breaking rules again, you broke a rule because you don't care about them, simple as that.
I would have to disagree. I’d like to say that I don’t break a lot of rules. Maybe sometimes yes a mistake has been made, and mistakes will continue to be made because sadly I’m not perfect. But I can say the same thing for you, I called you into Liason and we didn’t even sort it, I didn’t report, at the end of the day it’s not about reporting, yes I made a mistake but how did it affect you? You didn’t die, and you got a free hunter, but I will say that it’s because you don’t like people breaking the rule, which is a strange excuse but we will go with it. I know we aren’t always on the same page, but damn just spotting me break one rule and going straight to report to get me banned is disgusting. Do you understand if everyone did that, it would just turn into a lot of people being banned?

at the end of the day, I did make a mistake, it was never intentional, people make mistakes just like you. I could sit here and say ohhhhh I was shotttttt ohhhh no, but there is really no point. 

Like I said, there's no discussion to be had. I'm not entirely sure what half of that comment even means...

Alrighty i think this has sat here long enough, so i will proceed with the report.

Riad you yourself get killed by a teammate up at castle redzone and soon after got revived, then not even 2 minutes later you are seen by Maxim the reporter pushing him with the Hunter, then also decamping on him after you spotted him in attempt to kill him.Which is a clear breach of 4.4 where it states you have to wait 5 minutes before involving yourself in any combat situations.

Now i understand mistakes happen and with that in mind and looking at your ban history with your last ban being over 8 months ago i have decided upon the following.

In regards to the fair ban system Riad, you will recieve a 1 day ban for 4.4.

I hope this is something you can take on board and learn from, i also hope this shows others that when you are revived inside a redzone the best practice is to indeed leave for 5 min and then come back without any worries.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back