What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Battleye failed to start

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
OK this is driving me wild.Started having an issue with battleye last week and cannot seem to fault find it.

so far i have 

reinstalled the game (three times)

i have tried to delete all of my battleye folders launcher/installer 

deleted all of my arma profiles removed all local app data files 

verified game cache on steam 

run everything as admin

followed every guide i could find and still nothing 

deleted net frame work and reinstalled 

Battleye installs but just will not run i just get a failed to start message every time i try to run the game.

Heres the kicker though If i play Dayz (which as some people know i've been playing alot of ) it has no issues at all dayz will start run and play perfectly with no battleye issues at all 

Any help because im coming to the point where im just going to give up on the stupid game and just uninstall it.

cheers 

Henry 

All of them.

All files in documents/localappdata/all files removed from the arma3 folder everything has been removed and then reinstalled still fails to start installs no problem but will not start even when run as admin.Baffling 

Did you disable your firewall/anti-virus and tried to run it?

If all else fails the guide says to repair your windows (which is inconvinient)

If you still can’t get it to work some unknown software running on your system might be blocking BE somehow or certain parts of your operating system might be broken. If you cannot determine the cause we would suggest a repair reinstallation of Windows as a definite solution. 

It's not the fiewall or anti virus as it runs fine on dayz and i have already tried to run arma with both disabled still wont run.

All of them.

All files in documents/localappdata/all files removed from the arma3 folder everything has been removed and then reinstalled still fails to start installs no problem but will not start even when run as admin.Baffling 
Did you also run “sc delete BEService” in cmd prompt?

Yup tried that as well.I thought it may be linked to the recent windows update but I have been on server normally after the initial update on the 29th aug and the problem with battleye started before the second update on sept 20th 

@Henry Atlasis it possible for you to backtrack and restore to a previous version of windows to see if that works(I think in windows update part of settings there is that option) or alternatively update windows to newest version - just a long shot 

Back