What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Jamie Harrison, Jason - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chad Long-Bottom II

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jamie Harrison, Jason

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/27/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2130

What best describes this incident ?: VDM, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend (Tommy Dickfingers) are wearing green clothing and are constant being harassed by a childish group calling themselves “Grove Street Gang”. Constantly we’re being killed by weapons or vehicles. It’s got to the point where ambulance staff have had enough. We’re doing nothing wrong by wearing green and nothing wrong by being around an area. The last clip I got was me sitting on the floor minding my own business and being shot point blank in the face from a car. I’ve got tons of clips so please contact me at [email removed by the staff team]

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

[Removed link due to acces reasons]

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@BigBlackZelda i have removed your email adress from your report as of GDPR and us not wanting to be involved in the spreading of your email adress.

please do not re add this.

the staff team will inform you trough this report when we require other clips then you already provided.

this report will be onhold until it has been up for atleast 24 hours as per usual.

Think you are forgetting a few things here lad. Firstly you were told multiple times to leave Grove Street, if not you would of been harmed, after you got revived you continued to linger in the area refusing to leave even with threats against  your life. Wheres your value for life?. Also you did not even think about contacting us on TS to try resolve this situation. Plus pretending to be a gang that has been around for a very long time isnt smart and obviously is gonna cause problems with you and the gang your acting to be. Would be appreciated if you would contact us on TS. Cheers Geeza. 

on another note I’d like to add that the medic that kept reviving you should of known better and to be honest I’m quite disappointed about that situation, you should of known better that after being revived not to stay in the area that you were told to leave multiple times, think I counted about 6 times that you got revived and stayed...same goes for your friend “Tommy dickfingers” I asked you how long you’ve been in this city to hopefully help the situation in case you were new or not, you literally replied “fuck off”

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing that i requested @BigBlackZelda twice to upload a public piece of evidence on 28-09-2020 and then again on  30-09-2020 , and no action was taken by the reporting party i will  see this report as closed.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back