What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Ultra wide monitors

DJ

Anyone got one? Worth the upgrade or is it just not worth it? 

Got 2 27" Monitors at the minute, 1) 1440p and another 1080p but thinking of getting a 3rd monitor when I upgrade soon, is it worth the upgrade and larger price or not? 

personaly im not a fan as i makes me motion sick, i prefer having two seperate monitors. besides you should consider that having a ultrawide means changes to everything you do on pc especially things like recording and streaming. 

I've never seen the reason for 3 monitors tbh, 2 is more than enough.

Some people are visualphiles and constantly need 10/10 amazing monitors that costs and arm and a leg. I think you could much better spend your £££ by saving for a 3080

I've never seen the reason for 3 monitors tbh, 2 is more than enough.

Some people are visualphiles and constantly need 10/10 amazing monitors that costs and arm and a leg. I think you could much better spend your £££ by saving for a 3080
Not much point buying a 3080 if you don't have a 10/10 monitor to pair it with though. The 3080 is a 4k card, honestly it would be wasted even on a 1440p monitor. 

Back