What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Nootsky, Randy Lans - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: David G. Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Nootsky, Randy Lans

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/28/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2350

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I encountered Randy Lans earlier, around 2100 GMT and he said that his microphone is broken, I told him that he needs a working microphone to play on this server.

Later around 2330 GMT we see 3 helis at Diamond Factory so we go to investigate. After we get there we see 3 people with guns out just waling around.
After a few minutes of running around Nootsky just shot Toca. We manage to kill them both and revive Toca.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uezsfjFnkFo

A few more minutes later we were driving towards rebel outpost while I was messaging them to come to TS. When I get to the door of the rebel outpost Nootsky starts shooting and kills me, again without a word being spoken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5h3baviTlc

After another rebel kills Randy Lans, they both combat logged.

The evidence is provided in links after every incident.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1547507326351833697/BB35D0DD131E1883550C0F919A4E84A8CC6CF0DD/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: M
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright lets sort this one out.

First i would ike to thank you for the nicely written report and providing me with everything, on to the report i can see that in the first situation:

• NootSkoog starts RDM'ing Toca.
  • His friends join in one of them being Randy Lars.
  • There is no RP or initiation before the shooting happends.
Now that first case is pretty straight forward, however i would like to warn you @DavidGaming and @Toca when you are this close to other people and you are discussing tactical information you have to hotmic it it is very important that you do so from this point on.

Onwards to the second video in which we can once again see:

• NootSkoog starts RDM'ing you DavidG as soon as you arrive without initiating and after being killed by Toca, he is combat logging.
  • Cannot see anyone else in that last video from the provided evidence so no action can be taken on anyone else.
Now as to the result of the report:

NootSkoog will be recieving a Perm Ban for 2x RDM (1.2) and 1x Combat Log (1.5) .

Randy Lans will be recieving a 1 Day ban for 1x RDM (1.2).

Verbal warning to both Toca and David G for failing to hotmic (2.5).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back