What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Ainsley Brown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Ainsley Brown 

In-game Name: Ainsley Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198982426059

The date you got banned: 09/04/20

Member of the team that banned you: I don't really know as it doesn't tell you but i think it was management.

Reason given for your ban: Using an exploit to escape the prison.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I take full responsibility for the fact that i was using an exploit to escape the prison, I don't know the exact date or the member of team that banned me as it doesn't say.

Why should we unban you ?: Because i really enjoy the server out of all of them i have played it is truthfully the best one or else i wouldn't appeal, i am sincerely sorry and also i have friends on here and i take full responsibility for what i did. Please approve this appeal it would mean a lot and again i am sorry for what i did.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now you say that you really enjoy playing here, but I would argue that using exploits to side step a feature that is very much part of this server would show that you don't enjoy it. If you did, then why would you do such a silly thing? Even if you had never read the rules, I feel its pretty much common sense to know that you would be banned for doing such a thing. Explain to me why I am wrong.

You clearly didn't even read Bowen's response. Give that another go.... @Ainsley Brown

@Ainsley BrownPlease respond soon otherwise this appeal will time out.

@Bowen Orion sorry i didnt see this one i saw the other one after it i do enjoy playing the server but not sitting in jail for 8 hours, ik it was my fault i was in there but i had to go off soon and wanted to get out so i knew of an exploit and tried it. I am sorry for doing that and also taking ages to reply cos its on a browser and i dont get notifications but please give me a second chance. 

There is nothing to say that when you are in jail, you cannot log off. Surely looking back now, just logging off and serving your 8 hours while you were away, no exploit needed, would have been a smarter idea? thus avoiding this lengthy unban appeal process.

@Bowen Orion yeah looking back on it now it definitely would've and if i could go back i wouldnt of done it i am genuinely sorry and have friends that play on here too so i wouldnt wanna get bacnned again or repeat what i did because i would be left out from when they are playing, i wish i couldve avoided this but didnt think at the time, sorry. 

an unban/ second chance would be much appreciated, please can we make this happen.

@Ainsley BrownOk, well it seems that you have learned a lesson here. Going forward, any rule breaks like this will result in immediate ban without any chance of unban for at least 6 months. We really do not look kindly on people going around features that our dev team have spent so long building just because they think the rules do not apply to them.

However, we all make mistakes, however silly. As such, you will be unbanned. Please make sure you re-read the rules and get back to enjoying yourself in the server.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back