What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Dylann, Jakub - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterR

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jamiie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Dylann, Jakub

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/30/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1900

What best describes this incident ?: 5.1.3, 6.1.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It starts out with Me and a few others were chatting and just having some fun, then I jump into someones car and it gets locked after a few seconds. The driver of this Vehicle which I believe to be "Jakub" drives off without me wanting him to (I was in the car for a joke and was about to jump out) See video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaThDChjC0. *Yes, I do have my Mic not recording on purpose because I am self conscious of my voice in recordings.* I did initiate so my friends could try and get me out of the car and to safety, Then the Huron flown by "Dylann" proceeds to pick-up the Hatchback with "Jakub" and I to the middle of no-where and then proceeds to kill me - As you can see here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3tsjIcKkJM. He does execute me but I forgot to record this part, He did not execute me in a good order though, he said something like "You are being Executed by the order of The Art of War, Any last words? Nah Nah." Then proceeded to execute me. Although I did not want to take it to teamspeak because I was Concerned that they were going to carry out the Liaison in a bad manner.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Q3tsjIcKkJM%20&%20https://youtu.be/BTjViE2oZvg%20&
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Links to the Video's linked above. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You never said you wanted to exit the vehicle, I never said you are being kidnapped, All that was said by me is that i'm taking you on a ride and we're going to hit 300km/h.

Simply stating that you want to exit the vehicle would have been enough for me to let you out, My only intention was to give you a ride like your gang member have given me a joy ride in a heli earlier. 

If you would have called my to liason I would have sorted this out with you.

so i see 3 things wrong with this report:

1. You didn't call us to liason

2. You were not kidnapped (6.1.1)

3. You were not robbed (5.1.3)

1. I did not want to call you all to Liaison because I feel as though I would've been talked to in an Bad Manner.

2. I feel as though I was kidnapped because you or the person who was driving wasn't stopping even though it should be common courtesy to stop after at least 5 mins.

3. I didn't understand that rule then.

Hi, just want to put this out there, if you wish to do a liason, i am more than happy to be there to make sure there is no bad blood during the liason (or any other Staff member), all you have to do is ask us.

You were in the vehicle for 2 minutes until initiation was made.

The rest is up to staff for decide/question.

I also feel as though there has been a breach in the rule 6.1.3 "Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together." 

I was killed as seen on one of the video's and it was not carried out with High Quality Roleplay, because he just straight up shot me then executed me and said why I was being executed. I was not in a gunfight with anyone at all.

There was no roleplay to be had as we were already engaged in a gunfight your people made that clear when you shot at me leaving the airport and also when u shot my gang member infront of me

I was the driver of the unarmed Qlin during this situation. We were congregating with medics inside the airport and in a flash, I see Jamiie, my gang member, be kidnapped inside A GREEN ZONE. He entered the car in an attempt to immediately leave but the car became locked. Jamiie states numerous times that he wanted to leave the locked vehicle but of course, the person in question denied the request and continued driving. We followed the vehicle outside of the green zone in attempt to halt the car and to free Jamiie. Jamiie had clearly initiated while he was locked inside the vehicle on our behalf so we had our right to fire upon the vehicle to disable the tires. Jamiie had said 'if you do not stop this vehicle my friends and allies will make their best efforts to disable the tires'. After this was said we fired some rounds into the vehicle aiming at the tires. One of my gang members bullets strayed and hit said kidnapper in the head. He became incapacitated and the car came to a halt. We approached the still locked car in an attempt to pull out the incapacitated driver and phone the Police. As my friend was lock picking the vehicle to free jamie a Huron, which was associated with the Driver, came and hovered over the Locked vehichle with Jamiie still inside, deployed the ropes, picked up the car and then flew off. In the video it is very clear that they purposely dropped jamie from the helicopter in an attempt to blow up the vehicle and incapacitate him. He was then approached with a Rifle and told 'Do you have any last words? Nope ? Good.' And was then shot in the head and made to respawn. This type of behaviour is absolutely vulgar and is a clear cut case of extreme Fail RP. This is a very crystal clear breach of rule 6.1.3

[SIZE=medium](6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, [/SIZE]the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

I need to make clear that there was absolutely 0 RP at all after the Driver was incapacitated. We attempted to seek medical attention for him but it was too late as the Huron had already left with the car attached.

We were not engaged in any sort of gunfight at all. We fired upon the vehicle refusing to stop after several chances and warnings. To counter Dylanns point about the gunfight:

You were observing while in the air and had no reason to land and fire upon us. The gunfight was over. Once it said the driver was incapacitated in the side chat it was over.

Not once did we fire a bullet at 'Dylann' when he tried to leave the airport.

I have 3 other witnesses that would love to give their Perspective of the events that unfolded last night.

I belive a liason would be effective in resolving the matter but if an admin/moderator has already made a decision then that is also fine. Many rules were broken last night. Extreme case of fail RP which is just not acceptable.

I am able to join the liason at around 4pm onwards. I look forward to discussing and resolving the matter with all parties involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the driver of the unarmed Qlin during this situation. We were congregating with medics inside the airport and in a flash, I see Jamiie, my gang member, be kidnapped inside A GREEN ZONE. He entered the car in an attempt to immediately leave but the car became locked. Jamiie states numerous times that he wanted to leave the locked vehicle but of course, the person in question denied the request and continued driving. We followed the vehicle outside of the green zone in attempt to halt the car and to free Jamiie. Jamiie had clearly initiated while he was locked inside the vehicle on our behalf so we had our right to fire upon the vehicle to disable the tires. Jamiie had said 'if you do not stop this vehicle my friends and allies will make their best efforts to disable the tires'. After this was said we fired some rounds into the vehicle aiming at the tires. One of my gang members bullets strayed and hit said kidnapper in the head. He became incapacitated and the car came to a halt. We approached the still locked car in an attempt to pull out the incapacitated driver and phone the Police. As my friend was lock picking the vehicle to free jamie a Huron, which was associated with the Driver, came and hovered over the Locked vehichle with Jamiie still inside, deployed the ropes, picked up the car and then flew off. In the video it is very clear that they purposely dropped jamie from the helicopter in an attempt to blow up the vehicle and incapacitate him. He was then approached with a Rifle and told 'Do you have any last words? Nope ? Good.' And was then shot in the head and made to respawn. This type of behaviour is absolutely vulgar and is a clear cut case of extreme Fail RP. This is a very crystal clear breach of rule 6.1.3

[SIZE=medium](6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, [/SIZE]the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

I need to make clear that there was absolutely 0 RP at all after the Driver was incapacitated. We attempted to seek medical attention for him but it was too late as the Huron had already left with the car attached.

We were not engaged in any sort of gunfight at all. We fired upon the vehicle refusing to stop after several chances and warnings. To counter Dylanns point about the gunfight:

You were observing while in the air and had no reason to land and fire upon us. The gunfight was over. Once it said the driver was incapacitated in the side chat it was over.

Not once did we fire a bullet at 'Dylann' when he tried to leave the airport.

I have 3 other witnesses that would love to give their Perspective of the events that unfolded last night.

I belive a liason would be effective in resolving the matter but if an admin/moderator has already made a decision then that is also fine. Many rules were broken last night. Extreme case of fail RP which is just not acceptable.

I am able to join the liason at around 4pm onwards. I look forward to discussing and resolving the matter with all parties involved.
So you are denying the fact that me in my huron was shot at am i correct ?

While I was the occupant of my own vehicle, driving I just cannot recall a single shot being fired at your huron. Even if a shot was fired it would've been a warning shot to give you an indication to leave the area which is allowed. One at the front, and possibly two at the rear.

While I was the occupant of my own vehicle, driving I just cannot recall a single shot being fired at your huron. Even if a shot was fired it would've been a warning shot to give you an indication to leave the area which is allowed. One at the front, and possibly two at the rear.
Critical Error here , Warning shots must be made using trace bullets and must be 3 to the rear and 3 infront. This nice clip here shows that it was 1 continuous spray towards the cabin area of my huron 

The first 3 were warning shots, after that you made no attempt to fly off or land. The fact that you started laughing as you pickuped Jamiie clearly indicates your childish and immature intentions throughout the video.

Jamiie states numerous times that he wanted to leave the locked vehicle but of course, the person in question denied the request and continued driving.
I would really love to see evidence of this if possible? Because as seen in the recording I'm posting there was no request from jamiie to stop and let him out, We will also ignore one of your gang members chasing me with a gun in a green zone asking me to leave it.

The video is currently processing?

I will have a look in a few moments.

I believe we should discuss in liason, we are clearly gaining no ground here. If you are up for it, we can view each piece of evidence and come to an agreement between both parties. Whether that be, a form of compensation, a verbal agreement, or we shake hands and call it a day.

Either way a rule was broken and an innocent individual was murdered out of sheer badness. I dont mind what we do to resolve this but if an admin has already made a decision then i shall respect that.

Either way a rule was broken and an innocent individual was murdered out of sheer badness. I dont mind what we do to resolve this but if an admin has already made a decision then i shall respect that.
Go ahead and meet me and jakub in Art of War Lobby/Liason in Ts and we will hapilly explain you why a rule has not been broken

Before I deal with this report ill wait for you guys to have that liason you planned, let me know how it went and if you need a staff member to be there, let us know as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent heard back from the opposing party so i will wait for them to respond and then i will take part in the liaison as well as the other people in my group that were involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back