What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Car meet October 2nd

JohnKiff

Banned
Today Friday the 2nd of October I'll be hosting a car meet

This car meet will be down by the docks where the cargo containers are located, The time this event will start is 8:30pm BST. This will Be more than a car meet at this event there will be both a race where you can compete against other racers to show who has the best performance car and a best looking car competition where citizens will vote for the most stylish car. 

There is also a cash prize for both competitions 

There is no entry fee to view the show but if you want to enter either the car show or race it will cost...

Race 7.5k entry 

Car Show 5k

But if you want to enter both there will be a  discount price of a total 10k 

If you need anymore information please @John.kiff on Twitter 

Damn, this guy is just trying to make a fun little event for everyone and you got clowns facepalming it because of the cost to enter a competition. It’s free to turn up and watch.

the money is for the prize as i can not just pull money out of thin air 
Didn't realise this. That sounds good. 

Love when people bitch and moan about prices for entry to places but as soon as a new car comes or they need a weapon they can cough up the money faster the usain bolt its becoming a joke
tenor.gif

Didn't realise this. That sounds good. 

People on the server in general

the fight night we had a couple of weeks ago the amount of people that said no  because there was a fee, bitched and moaned non stop because it wasn't free

The same can be said for the comedy event absolutely moaned because a club had an entry price of a measly 2k that was then reduced in price and i guess was because people bitched and moaned about a price

but when something is done for free its is there a prize? why should i come or do it if there isnt like where to people expect a prize to come from?

its becoming tedious but hey if i was to rock up and offer a gun for 90k its ill be there in a minute or can i get 5 of them its utterly ridiculous 

I mean I wasn't trying to cause a fuss, but I do understand where you are coming from. Like I replied to John I didn't know the money was for the prize fund. I thought it was going straight into his own pocket so I seemed a bit much. 

Back