What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Steal/strip off other players when hands are up or when they are dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostHatedMz

D9D45242-9B16-4D5E-9A25-657502521936.jpeg70D5E6E0-5B12-4E2D-A943-4A405AD6CF90.jpegWhen someone is being robbed there should be a /steal so you can access their inventory when their hands are up or when they are down as some people do not drop the items they are supposed to and it leads to failRP and it can be very frustrating. I believe when their hands are up you should be able to access their inventory like robbing them at gun point as this enhances roleplay. One counter argument would be that trolls could just search every dead player however this is not the case as they could record their gameplay when down and if someone tries rob them they have evidence of failRP and they would get their items back and also find out who trolls are and ban them from the server. This would make roleplay more realistic and fun and enable people to rob without people actually not dropping their weapons down. This /steal is used in many professional servers and I believe that roleplay.co.uk is a great and professional server, therefore this would impact it very positively and make it more fun to RP. For example, when someone tries to rob someone else, mainly the person being robbed lies about their inventory or lies about what they have so they do not lose something valuable and this is not fair. It makes RP more realistic as players should walk around with less items instead of walking with a bunch of guns or valuable items, same way in real life you wouldn’t risk walking with valuables on you with the fear of being robbed. Please add this to roleplay.co.uk, it would be a huge positive impact. Without this being added you can’t really rob players as you are unaware of what they are carrying unless you see a weapon in their hand and also you would need to record when robbing just incase they don’t drop their gun when they need to and it could lead to time being wasted and trying to find an admin for help. Please add this or at least test to see if it is effective and keep it if it is, I believe it is amazing. Thank you. 

I remember hearing civilians searching people they have ziptied is something being worked on/to be worked on, but I'm not sure where I heard it so might be wrong.

Perhaps adding the ability to search players but not remove their items yourself.

As you yourself mentioned, this could be used by trolls to steal items from every downed player you find, which obviously would not be that great, perhaps this could be combatted by just allowing you to see what they have, so that you can be sure that they are not lying should you decide to rob/steal from them

Yes this idea is great as well, but if there are trolls then they could get banned and the players could get their items back with proof, it would make the server more professional as trolls would be caught out 

Yes this idea is great as well, but if there are trolls then they could get banned and the players could get their items back with proof, it would make the server more professional as trolls would be caught out 
There is that, but at the same time it would put a lot less strain on staff, and have a lot less weapons in the circulation of people like that.

In my opinion it would just make the experience a lot better without people being able to forcefully take things.

Furthermore, as far as I know, units like Trojan in police roleplay as if their weapon is in a weapon locker in their vehicle until they retrieve it from the trunk, this would remove that aspect as the weapon would be found on their person instead, making you able to forcefully take something that should be in their car in roleplay.

Only problem I have with this is that if a gunfight with police kicks off, everyone is going to be running from cop to cop to strip them of their weapons. Regarding the "this is not the case as they could record their gameplay when down and if someone tries rob them they have evidence of failRP and they would get their items back and also find out who trolls are and ban them from the server." Would just add more stress to staff as I could only imagine it would happen everyday.

Only problem I have with this is that if a gunfight with police kicks off, everyone is going to be running from cop to cop to strip them of their weapons. Regarding the "this is not the case as they could record their gameplay when down and if someone tries rob them they have evidence of failRP and they would get their items back and also find out who trolls are and ban them from the server." Would just add more stress to staff as I could only imagine it would happen everyday.
lad its stressful as is with the fact on how awkward it is to rob someone on the server,
"right mate am just patting you down for that firearm i seen you trying to kill me with"
"dont know what ur talking about"

"c'mon mate its right there in ur hand"

"na bro must've lost it fell off my sling"

im sick of people starting shit and knowing downright they can get away with not losing a dime if its CIV v CIV, actions have consequence's.

Perhaps adding the ability to search players but not remove their items yourself.
Just add this in already atleast that way if they refuse to hand it over you have blatant evidence of their inventory on ur screen and you can just move on with ur day instead of standing around for 10 minutes leading to nowhere

If you edit the poll to the above suggestion i'd definitely vote yes. The option to view but not take items from a players pockets/inventory when their hands are up/ziptied would only be a positive change in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back