What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - jakub, james - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyPrimE

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: manka69

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: jakub, james

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/10/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1715

What best describes this incident ?: Poor roleplay execution, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In robbery situation, which was poorely executed, jakub downed INS Spartan, and then james executed him, in my oppition that was RDM (see video), then james, who was left alone in a gunfight, downed and then executed me, whic is definately poor roleplay, and in my opinion was made purely out of desperation, so he can harm me, which makes it an RDM case.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_QeDI5Gk-w&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=DisabledRecruit
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi I'm the top fragger/professional shit talker in this video, we actually asked the Art of War boys to come to liason due to them shooting spartan being pretty RDM'y during this situation and we managed to sort it out and had a good chat. However something that was discussed was how we knew you were there in the first place. Apparently the dispatch you sent us was sent after they put you in ties and took your comms, which would be poor roleplay since obviously you can't call the police while in zip ties and while having no phone to call them with, I personally disagree that shooting you was against the rules, wrong place wrong time for you unfortunately, this boys are fairly new to the server and genuinely are making an effort to be as rule abiding as possible so to that extent I would happily personally comp you for any gear/diamonds you lost on their behalf.

I'm sorry but could you post the whole situation where we initiated on you which will clearly show we warned you about not calling the cops?

edit: Also there is no time to roleplay executing you when there are cops down the stairs trying to kill james.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would also like to add that there was no effort made to contact me or James, so you lied on the report.

@LibertyPrimEIf you can, could you please post a longer video.

There is clearly more to the situation that is not shown on the video provided.

1. About the video length: im sorry but shadowplay is currently set to record exactly 3 mins of playback. All that happens outside the clip i will describe below, but without evidence.

2. Phone using. I did warn the police 5 minutes before going to the factory ,because there was obvious signs of threat, which i explained to officers. Still, they didnt follow me to the factory. When the heli arrived,  responded to the robbers using global chat, and then started to type a message to police dispatch, second before i did hit the button to send it i was knocked out, the fact i did send a message was obviously a mistake, but basically i was just surprised by the stroke. While i was finishing typing robbers did say that they are going to excuse me of my communication devices, but in my comprehension, the delay i made cause of wrong language selected justifies the fact i did send the message nonetheless.

I understand that i did execute poor roleplay, due to the lack of experience and stress. Still my errors are not to be an excuse for people, who did their own obvious mistakes.

3. Before accusing me of lying, check your inbox. I did contact james several minutes after the incident. I did sent him a phone message "Why did you execute my friend", may be not exactly that, still i was hoping to discuss what happened.

4. "No time for roleplay" This is plain stupid, this is a roleplay server. I was an obvious hostage and did not pose a threat to you, still you downed and executed me without a word.

In my personal opinion, there is nothing wrong with killing anyone, but for christ sake, if you call it a roleplay, do not sacrifice a roleplay part just to stay on top. Even if i did disappoint you by calling the police illegitimately. Im here to enjoy all the parts of the gameplay and robberies too, if i did cause any damage to your personal wellness im willing to pay up.

I understand that one may argue that my evidence is not sufficient, still it obviously have enough to say without doubt - robbers didnt care about roleplay, maybe because they were discouraged by the fact that i called the police. Im not asking for any strict measures, but for an improvement in the gameplay. Robbery as if it was like "Hi you are getting robbed, btw you are getting killed now" is complete bullshit, please do your job as robbers. Everyone know that irl murder is a capital offence and robbers should avoid killing at any cost.

I hope that publicity of this situation (in fact those poor executed robberies are pretty common) will improve the quality of roleplay we all can enjoy. Thanks for your attention.

P.S. I was also wearing AAN news uniform, and i was basically on duty (i did my second report on diamond robberies, irony, you can watch my first report at my channel, its public, but its poorly edited) that means that i could use some other communication means other than direct chat, according to rule 8.4.3.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@LibertyPrimE You are saying you were doing AAN news , were you doing the run or were you purely there as a reporter?

No need to reply to this anymore.

edit: Also there is no time to roleplay executing you when there are cops down the stairs trying to kill james.
You are aware we are on a roleplay server right? Sometimes there will be situations where you will not be able to deal with for example in your situation Police and the hostage at the same time and you will have to sacrifice your attention to one or the other, excuses like this will not work.So that means you either find the time to give the person the RP needed for execution or you don't do it at all.

Just ask yourselves the question, why was there a need to kill this guy? He wasn't doing anything and he was ziptied already.

Again we come back to this, james you are again found guilty of breaking the rule (6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

I have not seen any RP being provided to the hostage and he tried, then just because you got under stress because of the cops and you wanted to win by killing him you ended up shooting him.

As such james, you will recieve a ban for (6.1.3) and since you are already banned for the same rule violation the length of the ban will all together be 8 days (1 day is previous ban and 7 days will be added on top of that), according to fair ban system.

For you jakub, im glad you resolved your part of the issue with Spartan and Maxim already, but i would still stress to be carefull in the future since that was kind of bad aswell from your side.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back