What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Weapon/item Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Mining Pogtonium
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
My suggestion is the addition of weapon blueprints. Now before you jump and downvote hear me out.

Function of blueprints

Blueprints when obtained are inserted into your workbench and allow you to craft unique items or parts of items for example you need to collect 3 AK blueprints or blasting charge blueprints before you are able to craft the item. 

How to obtain

To obtain the blueprint you must complete the pacific bank job and you have a small % or even the other banks with a very small % of obtaining the blueprint or if possible another sort of "job/heist" such as at the weapon stores or the military base that could be added to obtain the blueprints.

Any constructive criticism is welcomed, just want to see peoples thoughts, cheers. 

I like the idea in principle, but i think the bigger guns are being controlled tightly by the admins to make it so it isn't 100% Gta online but im sure something else could be placed instead of them

I am liking this idea a lot! Looking into this very soon for lost to jump on 🙂

Changes for weapon manufacturing are planned but require some interal discussions, and quite some work. No expected time frame yet.

Moving Accepted
Dev reference #279

Last edited by a moderator:
Old (not fake) news: it's been implemented some updates ago. Moving to implemented. Thanks for your suggestions making the server a better place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back