What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

£400 PC Budget Suggestions

Jayray Holder

Commissar
My partners brother wants to build a PC, but has a tight budget of £400 (Nothing over). I managed to go with this

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mPpQz7

The Processor is only £40 from CEX (WeBuy) and the RX 570 is also from CEX for £90, Both parts are second hand. 

I think it's pretty decent, could do games like WarZone ect at around 60fps. Was wondering if anyone else can suggest better?

Thanks

One thing I might suggest is looking at the 1060 (3gb) and comparing with the rx570. I personally have an rx580, and whilst It is nice, nvidia software seems to be much better polished from what I have heard than the Radeon software, and I think in hindsight I would have been better off putting an nvidia card in mine. The 1060 is also a slightly better card, and on CEX is around £10 more - might be worth considering and weighing up 

I mean, for the price it’s okay. I’d highly recommend overclocking the CPU though.

Like Rossy said above also, 1060 is probably more worthwhile

I like the Idea of a 1060, though 3gb Vram just isn't enough imo. RX 570 is slightly weaker, but the 8gb Vram gives it a lot of head room. I could probably try find a 1060 6GB for 100 or so

Also ik this isn’t the answer you come for but it might be worth watching a couple $500 pc builds on YouTube made by reputable people to see if anything else jumps out to you before you make a final decision too 

Also ik this isn’t the answer you come for but it might be worth watching a couple $500 pc builds on YouTube made by reputable people to see if anything else jumps out to you before you make a final decision too 
Cheers man ill check it out

Back