What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Need upgrade reccommendations

How much you willing to pay? I would say GPU > CPU upgrade if you are on a tight budget. 

The 3070 might be something to consider when it comes out at the end of the month 

How much you willing to pay? I would say GPU > CPU upgrade if you are on a tight budget. 

The 3070 might be something to consider when it comes out at the end of the month 
How much?

You need to give an idea of how much you want to spend

For Processors i think the I5 9600K is a nice upgrade

For GPUs I seriously recommend listening to Mr Simon Ross for the 3070. Unless you find a 2080 for less than £300 (I found my 2080 super for £300 second hand).

Could optionally upgrade your SSD.

I mean your builds still good, it really depends on what you want. If you want to play Arma and 90% of games out there, what you have is completely fine and doesn't need an upgrade.

If you want to play Microsoft's Flight Sim, Star Citizen ect then sure, upgrade. Your card and CPU will work perfectly on basically everything, give or take

You need to give an idea of how much you want to spend

For Processors i think the I5 9600K is a nice upgrade

For GPUs I seriously recommend listening to Mr Simon Ross for the 3070. Unless you find a 2080 for less than £300 (I found my 2080 super for £300 second hand).

Could optionally upgrade your SSD.

I mean your builds still good, it really depends on what you want. If you want to play Arma and 90% of games out there, what you have is completely fine and doesn't need an upgrade.

If you want to play Microsoft's Flight Sim, Star Citizen ect then sure, upgrade. Your card and CPU will work perfectly on basically everything, give or take
More for the new call of duty and like Red Dead 2

Back