What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

AOW reinforcements

I'd argue, that this was a Piece of Art. It was a visual representation of how Modern Society is driven into the depths of the Darkness with the beauty of Chaos, if you can't see that then you're Socially Colour-blind @Kieron Orion

Also, our tower is always empty because it gets minge raided- daily. The reason I came on scene is because I wanted to tell @Simon Rossthat his cock tastes of Donuts.

So, if you know that is a game mechanic, then is YOU who did a proper VDM, specially with turning the autopilot on to determine heading of the jet after you eject  🙂 , ups.......

This was posted as a meme since I found it funny how he ejected from the plane.

No one complaint about what happen since there was no call to liaison or report and as well nobody died in that accident. Although I urge some flight authority to take away the pilot license of the so called "Supreme Leader", it might be better if you stick to walking, don't even try to drive.

I don't want any more comments about rule breaks/VDM here, if you want to say something funny or witty please comment, otherwise write it on your notepad and delete the file (no one cares about that).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: M
Back