What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How Poseidon Effectively Secure Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Wong

Banned
Poseidon, the pinnacle of Whitelisted Factions, a true vision of excellence in both Roleplay and Combat.*

As we can clearly see in the CCTV footage below, they love to tickle each other, run up and down stairs, and spin in continuous circles - I bet they don't realise, but this would give an unfair advantage on those who are trying to defend this measly tower!

https://gyazo.com/02907e79e059a6c3323a34b921f7d194

https://gyazo.com/f229b5a7d44a8fb45acf2c8e51ab9108

* Irony. Most can't RP for shit and they lose gunfights to every other group on the Server, including Police.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on man, you did a lot for Poseidon whilst you were in it, don’t just throw that all away by acting like a fool towards the faction on the forums...

If you are going to post rule breaks at least post them in the Reports section so they can be dealt with and don't try to cause drama posting them elsewhere.

Who was the Poseidon member on the clips if i may ask?

tenor.gif

@TommyZ So if "People can't RP for shit", im guessing you are a highly decorated and famous RolePlayer within RPUK? if so i would love to see some "Realistic" highlights 😄

@pikicar calling poseidon 'pussies' is rather immature if you ask me, especially while behind a screen over the Internet.
What do you think they’re going to do if you said it IRL? They gonna drop you for calling a roleplay faction pussies? Grow up

Die Fat Poseidon!!!

• PagChomp
Reactions: Kez
Alright mate, so in my opinion the way you have presented you're complaint is very wrong, if you have a "specific issue" with Poseidon and how they operate it would be best to contact Poseidon Command and if rules are being broken attempt to contact who has broken said rule, or go straight to the "report" section if you feel that it's necessary. The way you have gone about making this post is completely wrong and I would advise re writing it to be a little more constructive instead of attempting to bad mouth an entire faction and  create drama.

Poseidon are not bad people, and are always looking for room to improve not only, but people breaking rules within the faction itself is not tolerated at all, that's why it's a whitelisted faction because they are expected to operate at a higher standard. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back