ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

How Poseidon Effectively Secure Towers

TommyZ

If only Simon Ross was part of Poseidon command then none of this would be going on.

• Like 2
  • Hype 2
Johnathon Reeds
4 minutes ago, Riya said:

If only Simon Ross was part of Poseidon command then none of this would be going on.

Oh god no

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1
Raptor
1 hour ago, TommyZ said:

I'm the sounded person around?

Sounded person around?.. bit of a joke when you are trying to start drama on the forums. This shows your true colours.

1 hour ago, TommyZ said:

I really don't know why I've been blacklisted for posting CCTV footage of something that shouldn't be happening?

Pretty clear that you were not blacklisted for that now is it. Wise up.

// Capo Raptor Poseidon // Ex. Staff Team Level 2 ¦¦ Ex. Lt. Raptor [CAD] \\ Ex. SUR Raptor [AVM] \\

“Should my end come while I am in flight, Whether brightest day or darkest night; Spare me your pity and shrug off the pain, Secure in the knowledge that I'd do it again."

Aethon

Poseidon are just bored and have been for a while, not their fault just not much for them to do

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Aethon said:

Poseidon are just bored and have been for a while, not their fault just not much for them to do

All they have to do is ask and I will spice things up for them

• Eggplant 2
pikicar
5 hours ago, Dylan01 said:

@pikicar calling poseidon 'pussies' is rather immature if you ask me, especially while behind a screen over the Internet.

hahahahaha is this a "fight me in real life kid" argument ?
You are a fucking joke hahahahahahahaha

I dont mind drama, but I do think that if simon ross was pusidon command, thered be more gucci plays from the faction

GREENY

Time to grow up boys and girls

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

GREENY

pikicar
1 minute ago, Coco said:

Are we on about the same Simon Ross here?

the top fragger, top shagger

ReissMate
3 hours ago, Jayray Holder said:

Who are you?

Someone who doesn't rim everyone they come across

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hype 1
  • PagChomp 2
Jayray Holder
25 minutes ago, ReissMate said:

Someone who doesn't rim everyone they come across

Name? Who?

You're so uptight, you must have it really hard to be this much of an angry guy. Crack a smile once in a while, might do you some good 🙈

Talking wet sir

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, TommyZ said:

As we can clearly see in the CCTV footage below, they love to tickle each other, run up and down stairs, and spin in continuous circles

Guess what... 90% of the people who play here do that whilst running up DMTs so don't get why you're surprised 

• Angry 1

I don’t know why everyone is complaining from the video that looks like a very high skilled player knowing how to dance well, is dancing illegal now? 😎

• PagChomp 1
Dylan01

@pikicar so I'm a joke but you are literally sitting arguing with a 16 year old laddie over Arma 3, get a fkn life man honestly.

pikicar
4 minutes ago, Dylan01 said:

@pikicar so I'm a joke but you are literally sitting arguing with a 16 year old laddie over Arma 3, get a fkn life man honestly.

you are a joke... im not arguing with some rando, im saying random shit that took me 12sec to come up with and you are getting triggered by it and crying how i wouldnt say it to some scrub irl

reading your dumb shit makes my day better ❤️

Robbie

Clearly people ain't mature enough for this post not to be locked without making things personal over a game.

"(C5.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama"

"(C5.1) Common sense - This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people."

In future @TommyZif you feel something is off, make a report, creating a thread like this is only going to make people get personal and ree.

• Like 2
  • Eggplant 1
  • Feelsbadman 1
  • Facepalm 8

robbie's.gif

• Robbie locked this topic