Jump to content
GTA RP
...
MALDEN LIFE
...
TEAMSPEAK
...

How Poseidon Effectively Secure Towers


Recommended Posts

Poseidon, the pinnacle of Whitelisted Factions, a true vision of excellence in both Roleplay and Combat.*

As we can clearly see in the CCTV footage below, they love to tickle each other, run up and down stairs, and spin in continuous circles - I bet they don't realise, but this would give an unfair advantage on those who are trying to defend this measly tower!

https://gyazo.com/02907e79e059a6c3323a34b921f7d194

https://gyazo.com/f229b5a7d44a8fb45acf2c8e51ab9108

 

* Irony. Most can't RP for shit and they lose gunfights to every other group on the Server, including Police.

Edited by TommyZ
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Eggplant 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • PagChomp 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, TommyZ said:

* Irony. Most can't RP for shit and they lose gunfights to every other group on the Server, including Police.

Used to think you were sound and reasonable and after all your time in Poseidon I expected better. Peace out Wong, don't try to appeal your now instated blacklist.

  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 6
  • PagChomp 2
Link to post

If you are going to post rule breaks at least post them in the Reports section so they can be dealt with and don't try to cause drama posting them elsewhere.

Who was the Poseidon member on the clips if i may ask?

  • Hype 1
  • Facepalm 2

Level 4 Staff Member

Arma:   Ex-UNMC Cpl   |   Ex-Police SGT   |   Ex-NHS PAR   |   Ex-Poseidon Capo

FiveM:   The Lost - Patched  |   Police - PC Firearms

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Dylan01 said:

@pikicar calling poseidon 'pussies' is rather immature if you ask me, especially while behind a screen over the Internet.

What do you think they’re going to do if you said it IRL? They gonna drop you for calling a roleplay faction pussies? Grow up

 

Die Fat Poseidon!!!

  • Like 2
  • PagChomp 1
Link to post

Alright mate, so in my opinion the way you have presented you're complaint is very wrong, if you have a "specific issue" with Poseidon and how they operate it would be best to contact Poseidon Command and if rules are being broken attempt to contact who has broken said rule, or go straight to the "report" section if you feel that it's necessary. The way you have gone about making this post is completely wrong and I would advise re writing it to be a little more constructive instead of attempting to bad mouth an entire faction and  create drama.

Poseidon are not bad people, and are always looking for room to improve not only, but people breaking rules within the faction itself is not tolerated at all, that's why it's a whitelisted faction because they are expected to operate at a higher standard. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

SPOILER_FA_insig.png

[President] Johnathan Jones

Link to post
40 minutes ago, Hasan Carsteinnn said:

@MrLongSlong aint this the guy who keps shutting our rp down at the fuel stations and then got shot and got upset?

imagine talking shit about someone else rp. look in the mirror first mate.

Yes hasan that is the little shite that can’t keep his hands of my dm’s when I kill him!

 

Exploiting never works! Just ask @hawkactual stick to rdm much more fun! 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, Simon Ross said:

Come on man, you did a lot for Poseidon whilst you were in it, don’t just throw that all away by acting like a fool towards the faction on the forums...

I have a special place in my heart for Poseidon, it's just sad that in recent times they seem to have nothing better to do than raid bases constantly, it happened before and it just sucks to watch, especially done in the way above ^

 

1 hour ago, Raptor said:

Used to think you were sound and reasonable and after all your time in Poseidon I expected better. Peace out Wong, don't try to appeal your now instated blacklist.

I'm the sounded person around? I left Poseidon on good terms, I didn't really enjoy the direction it was going and instead of trying to change an immovable object, I left, to hopefully enjoy the server more and continue playing - instead of causing issues and starting arguments. I really don't know why I've been blacklisted for posting CCTV footage of something that shouldn't be happening? It's a little bit weird that you take so much offence to this?

 

59 minutes ago, ShadowDirector said:

Alright mate, so in my opinion the way you have presented you're complaint is very wrong, if you have a "specific issue" with Poseidon and how they operate it would be best to contact Poseidon Command and if rules are being broken attempt to contact who has broken said rule, or go straight to the "report" section if you feel that it's necessary. The way you have gone about making this post is completely wrong and I would advise re writing it to be a little more constructive instead of attempting to bad mouth an entire faction and  create drama.

Poseidon are not bad people, and are always looking for room to improve not only, but people breaking rules within the faction itself is not tolerated at all, that's why it's a whitelisted faction because they are expected to operate at a higher standard. 

Go away Faheem, you went out of your way to ruin my day multiple times, as much as you're a sound guy most of the time, the rest of the time, the harsh reality is.. you're a bit of a piece of work. I appreciate your comments on reporting it to Poseidon command, however unfortunately they wouldn't be able to stop people from doing what they do, and this isn't a report for a rule break, it's merely me just Panorama'ing what happens behind closed doors (of bases being raided)

I agree that most of Poseidon aren't bad people, and If there was room for improvement then they'd probably try to incorporate it.

1 hour ago, Nuclear said:

If you are going to post rule breaks at least post them in the Reports section so they can be dealt with and don't try to cause drama posting them elsewhere.

Who was the Poseidon member on the clips if i may ask?

I'm not trying to create Drama, just merely posting a video I was given, the same I'm sure as would be posted if I did it, as a Whitelisted faction you should be held to the standards you promote,

36 minutes ago, MrLongSlong said:

Yes hasan that is the little shite that can’t keep his hands of my dm’s when I kill him!

 

Exploiting never works! Just ask @hawkactual stick to rdm much more fun! 

Learn to initiate x 

 

1 hour ago, Maxim said:

*tries to dpi and build tower lag*

 

 

 

 

*dies*

P.S. Get a life tommy, don't start petty beef on the forums, grow up.

I have a life. This isn't beef, if I had an issue and was upset, I'd make a complaint, you know me well enough.

  • Like 1
  • Eggplant 1
  • Feelsbadman 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...