What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Never enough local cars anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Maximillian

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Recently with the change of how local cars are spawned, i have noticed that there is never enough local cars. I feel the amount of local cars needs to increase since ive spent so much time searching for them  when i need them and they are never there in the places they used to be. Local cars are very important still to the server since new players rely on them. For example once you finished creating your character you end up in the motel kinda place and there are 0 cars around when i did this. Which could be discouraging for new player to walk 10+ minutes to just find a car that will break down very easily.

This was changed and made a lot better an update or three ago? Not sure if it’s changed 

I see alot more cars but is dose very sometimes. I think its based on players on the server and how many players are around you. 

@Normanit has improved when the server is on very low player numbers, which is really nice, but the second you have 40+ ppl on the server the streets are just as dead and empty as they were before the changes.

I will be honest, I don't mind the ghost cars at all and would much rather have high npc numbers 24/7, just my take tho

So we introduced a system which makes it player based but also dependent on the area you are in. EG you dont want legion to have a lot of npc's due to the fact that is generally a busy area already. Ill put it on the list to see if @Stealtheecan do anything to improve it a bit more

Moving to To Be Fixed  (more of a bug report then a suggestion)
Development reference #321

Last edited by a moderator:
So in recent times the amount of AI spawning has been edited and no doubt will be tweaked every so often but since we have addressed this issue, I am moving it too solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back