What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - PC boab, - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tertiary Page

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tertiary Page Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC boab, PC Jamie, SI Dexter, SC Coco and SGT Chris M

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2200

What best describes this incident ?: common sense, 1.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we were being chased away from research and a prowler decides to VDM us simply because we are in a hunter. This throws us away and gets us stuck. it also gets Henning Orion killed. then Alex Bear decides to abuse the fact that we got VMD'ed and tries to shoot us out of the hunter. after they kill the rest in the hunter they refuse to tell us who actually VDM'ed us and Jamie even tries to claim that it might not have been them. I believe they are breaking common sense by refusing to tell us who actually broke the rule and abuse the fact that we were VDM'ed. I did try and speak to them, but they all left us and they did not seem like they wanted to talk about it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/9P9ot7HSi6E
https://youtu.be/5TYPEa0wrp8

people in the channel were involved:

image.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like you have a serious issue with me but I was the last person to turn up to that situation, Dexter was in my car with me as we were dealing with Fergu by the time I got there you were all dead already. Also you managed to put the report of me in Poseidon base up within 5 minutes of it happening so why are you putting this report up almost a day later just after your previous report. Please provide and actual video and not 5 seconds of nothing. Also it does seem you have a big problem with me and I am worried you are taking this out of game you haven't tried to speak to me in either report?

@Maximi'm not reporting him for the VDM. he was a part of the situation. And all the cops in this situation refused to say anything about who VDM'ed. So he is a part of defending someone breaking rules, but i don't see why you are commenting when you are not involved in the report.

It seems like you have a serious issue with me but I was the last person to turn up to that situation, Dexter was in my car with me as we were dealing with Fergu by the time I got there you were all dead already. Also you managed to put the report of me in Poseidon base up within 5 minutes of it happening so why are you putting this report up almost a day later just after your previous report. Please provide and actual video and not 5 seconds of nothing. Also it does seem you have a big problem with me and I am worried you are taking this out of game you haven't tried to speak to me in either report?
The reason you are in this report is simply because you were a part of the situation. If you have no idea what happened then you have nothing to be worried about. 

The reason you are in this report is simply because you were a part of the situation. If you have no idea what happened then you have nothing to be worried about. 
You have now edited this report most likely because you noticed how silly it was, however this report was only on me when you uploaded it...

You have now edited this report most likely because you noticed how silly it was, however this report was only on me when you uploaded it...
the reason i edited it was simply because i pressed enter on accident and posted it before i had added everything i needed. The report is not aimed at you specifically. 

When was this then?
Several times i asked who it was that hit us and if i could speak about it. I was met with Jamie claming "it might have not been one of the cops" and when i asked to talk you all left with no response.. at that point i saw no point further trying to talk to you because i was gonna be met with the same attitude and just get told none of you knew who it was. Even though you watched it happen and it was without a doubt one of you.

Several times i asked who it was that hit us and if i could speak about it. I was met with Jamie claming "it might have not been one of the cops" and when i asked to talk you all left with no response.. at that point i saw no point further trying to talk to you because i was gonna be met with the same attitude and just get told none of you knew who it was. Even though you watched it happen and it was without a doubt one of you.
I was no where near you lot when you "talked about the situation", so I don't see why you included me in the report and to add to this asking who it was in game isn't really attempting to resolve the situation we were never called to "Talk about it" and this report was submitted 5 minutes after the report for Boab went up when the situation in question happened around 18 hours before the report so It doesn't really make sense you why you wouldn't report this incident straight away but instead wait those 18 hours.

Right @tertiary pageplease provide a longer video as we can't go off a 5 second clip of an incident in full on darkness. As all this 5 second clip shows me is 2 cars driving in darkness with no lights on and having a collision. No judgement call can be made from that. I am also interested to listen to the rest of the conversation of "just set up there and use me as bait" 

"(2.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. "

I was no where near you lot when you "talked about the situation", so I don't see why you included me in the report and to add to this asking who it was in game isn't really attempting to resolve the situation we were never called to "Talk about it" and this report was submitted 5 minutes after the report for Boab went up when the situation in question happened around 18 hours before the report so It doesn't really make sense you why you wouldn't report this incident straight away but instead wait those 18 hours.
I did ask several time who it was and was met with what i would call bs. And I know you were messaged by Greeny and asked who it was. You answered saying you weren't there but also said to him you saw it happen. And the reason i didn't report this the day it happened was because it was pretty late and i had to go to sleep.

Right @tertiary pageplease provide a longer video as we can't go off a 5 second clip of an incident in full on darkness. As all this 5 second clip shows me is 2 cars driving in darkness with no lights on and having a collision. No judgement call can be made from that. I am also interested to listen to the rest of the conversation of "just set up there and use me as bait" 

"(2.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. "
Will try to upload a longer video soon. And i don't see how 2.7 can be used when there is already an active gunfight between both factions in progress. (sorry if i did not make this clear)

i just wanna add that the reason i kept the videos short is because my internet is horrible and my uploading is really slow. and while i am uploading my internet is useless for any other parties. But i will try and upload a longer video of the chase and what happened after the ram.

I just wanna add that the reason i kept the videos short is because my internet is horrible and my uploading is really slow. and while i am uploading my internet is useless for any other parties. But i will try and upload a longer video of the chase and what happened after the ram.
No problem, we will until the video has been uploaded. For future reference please check out the report a player guide > https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player as it does state that you need a 2-3 minute video of what happens before the initial rule break.

I did ask several time who it was and was met with what i would call bs. And I know you were messaged by Greeny and asked who it was. You answered saying you weren't there but also said to him you saw it happen. And the reason i didn't report this the day it happened was because it was pretty late and i had to go to sleep.
I messaged GREENY when he asked me who it was and I replied with not knowing since I was around 100-200m away when it happened and I don't really drive around with my map so I genuinely had no idea, however this still doesn't really matter since I'm part of this report and you never spoke to me or called me to have a talk. Once again its a bit weird that your report went up 5 minutes after Boab's report went up since you were on the server before that incident so wouldn't it be logical to make this report before you logged onto the server and not after another situation where you put a report up happens?

I messaged GREENY when he asked me who it was and I replied with not knowing since I was around 100-200m away when it happened and I don't really drive around with my map so I genuinely had no idea, however this still doesn't really matter since I'm part of this report and you never spoke to me or called me to have a talk. Once again its a bit weird that your report went up 5 minutes after Boab's report went up since you were on the server before that incident so wouldn't it be logical to make this report before you logged onto the server and not after another situation where you put a report up happens?
I mean if you are able to prove you couldn't know who did it there is no issue, but my problem is the fact that you were all in that situation and noone has been able to confess or tell me who it was.. And i don't see what the issue is with the timing of the report. It is within the 21 hours and the first thing i thought of when i got home was not to sit down and put up a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back