What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - allim - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Juice

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Orange Juice

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: allim

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2257

What best describes this incident ?: rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: About 8 minutes prior to this man rdm'ing me me and my friend get held at gunpoint and the roleplay at that time was good nothing to be mad about there.However after i hopped into his car and drove him to halfway into kavala he jumped out,i then proceeded to drive his car into the ocean to get out of it as he locked the door.I Then I walk back from the ocean into Kavala and see the man walking down the road and say "Fancy Seeing you here" and then he comes to me and asks "are you the guy who stole my car, where is my car". I proceed to say yes and then he shoots me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpvlenAkPx0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hey sir (James Travis), det är inte acutally sant, tog han min bil och sånt, när jag kom till honom, sa han ''skjuta mig din kuksugare'',så jag gjorde, konstig becuse jag kan inte höra att i klippet, så jag gjorde.. jag dont förväntar dig att tro mig men är inte kommer att hålla käften, medan theyre ligger överallt ....

i dont have a three minute clip but the amount of lies thats coming out of this mans mouth is insane i havea friend who was also there and he can back me up on my claims

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back