What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Mouse seems to double click when I single click

Staticz

The UNMC Sgt.
Mouse keeps being weird and double clicking when I single click getting very annoying now if anyone has a solution?

I have options in the corsair software to set my mouse to do double clicks instead of singles so i'd recommend checking your mouse doesn't have that option and if it does make sure it's not enabled. 

I've also started having this issue last week or so... I've switched to like a 2004 Dell mouse and the issues stopped

Double clicking on single click happens with all mice, though i've noticed it more often on my previous Razers than I do other models but its more often than not an issue with dirt on the actuator. ( I notice than on my razer mice their is a larger gap between the body and the buttons, which may be why?) 
You can usually fix this by taking the mouse apart and cleaning where the actuator is for the left click. 
You can do this properly, or one of two very lazy ways. 

Lazy way 1: lift the left mouse button slightly and blow into it hard. The aim is the dislodge the dirt/scum causing the double actuation. 
Lazy way 2: get a pressured air bottle and use the little rod that comes with it to get right to the actuator and spray! 

Lazy way 2 is obviously more successful than lazy way 1 but the common cause is why you can sometimes fix it, even briefly by smacking the mouse around a few times as said above ^^ 
Hope this helps. 

I literally have this issue now. I single left click but it doubles. I contacted Razer Support and they're sending me a new mouse out.

I thought I was the only one having this problem. This feels like a little gathering of all the people who have faulty mice.

had that too for a while when i change my mouse it went away !

Back