What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The community of roleplay.co.uk

Zeus

I beilive that a large majority of people don't understand how much this community does for itself 

On my first day of playing the server I joined not to find kavala Square was flooded with people or to hear gunshots like other servers someone came up to me and said hey your new why not make some money with us 

He bought me a hermit gave me gear let me join them on amazing run 12 hermits he helped me out helped me learn the ropes. From that day I have found that if you give to the community it gives back as a rebel if I saw a new member instead of robbing them id give them some money show them the ropes and they'd later send me the money back as that goes on it has helped the server get as amazing as it was back a couple years ago I belive the server will continue to grow and will attract more people from other communities after they here about are amazing people who play on the server, if you need help learning something people will always help you on  this server 

If you have a question they will give you the awnser and that is why I personally love this community please leave your stories on some of the wholsome things that have restored your faith in humanity below ❤️

Have a amazing day everyone 

-Zeus 

I also have a good story, 

On my first day i bought a rook with a suppressor and a rebel saw it. He kidnapped me, brought me to kavala office and dropped me off while his friends tried to shoot me while i was falling from the top of the office. I don't see any difference in our stories just shows how great people are 😉 

I also have a good story, 

On my first day i bought a rook with a suppressor and a rebel saw it. He kidnapped me, brought me to kavala office and dropped me off while his friends tried to shoot me while i was falling from the top of the office. I don't see any difference in our stories just shows how great people are 😉 
Sounds like something @Simon Rossgets up to. 

I'd tell you about my first day on the server, but it was filled with more rule breaks than police-poseidon interactions. 

Wasn't banned though! 😎

My first day was boring

Copper runs, protected by TCK

Second day in was really good tho, managed to RDM 4 rebels because i forgot to turn my mic on when talking 

2 hours ago, Simon Ross said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Knew i'd seen it somewhere 😂

I'd tell you about my first day on the server, but it was filled with more rule breaks than police-poseidon interactions. 

Wasn't banned though! 😎
Not my first day on the server but I’m sure that you can’t beat the day i quit the server for a while ☺️

• PagChomp
Reactions: M
I remember the first day, my mate got me set up & we were doing weed I think.

We got robbed by someone with a southern accent, but like a real drill sarge.
He took us to "a safe location" and made us squeel for our lives. My squeel wasn't good enough so I died but my mate got to live 😛
To this day the best performed robbery IMO. Just the whole act was superb & there was no "hands up or die" you'd naturally put ur hands up with this guy

Still don't know who that was but thanks for some great RP. 

I'm really enjoying your comments everyone I look forward to some more amazing stories you do all make me laugh 

Back