What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis 15Km Rally Race

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Event Name: Altis 15Km Rally Race

Description of Event: A Rally race from Kavala West Bridge to Faros (North Coast of Altis) https://imgur.com/a/BPrOkq1 

Time and date: 24/10/2020 Saturday 24 of October 2020 8:00 restart 

Reward: £6,500,000 (can be increased by community donations) will be split 50% to first place second place will get 50% of what's left over and third will get 50% of what left over from that

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle): Vehicle are required and to make it more civil MRAPS are not to be used and a passenger to direct you to the finish line unless you wanna try it solo

Required admin assistance: yes for time keeping of who's the quickest

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SHXs9HRbbvHWEtkEHzNHNX3q7qWG4fc-mQt1PRF4yLY/edit?usp=sharing Route directions 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScELGnhrrTapayFR1ON1jUt866T0LNDhieE0oYTRtPvEemoTw/viewform  Entry form (use in game name*)

Last edited by a moderator:
So what time will it be starting?

Also I'll chip in 500k, who do I give it to?

Last edited by a moderator:
The way the old rallies used to work was you'd have other members of the community at certain markers across the map that would tell you where you needed to go next they'd also give you a piece of copper or something and you'd have to present all items at the end to ensure you went through all of the checkpoints, it always worked well & was always good fun. Either way looking forward to see how this one goes. 

The way the old rallies used to work was you'd have other members of the community at certain markers across the map that would tell you where you needed to go next they'd also give you a piece of copper or something and you'd have to present all items at the end to ensure you went through all of the checkpoints, it always worked well & was always good fun. Either way looking forward to see how this one goes. 
yeah im hoping it will catch more attention as i have only had those who've reacted that seem to take

when im next online/ on the day of the event give the money to me and i will mark it down as a donation

also if people could spread word of the event so we can get more people involved as it wont be much of a competition if there are only three racers

will be at the 8:00 restart so we will all meet at Kavala west bridge and i will explain the rules and stuff

i will do a detailed route for people encase we cant get anything to mark the turnings off to other roads also if someone would be a great guy and be able to assist me in timing and making sure the route is followed and rules aren't broken that will be great ether a admin or someone i have been with for most my time on the island i can trust not to anyone's offence it just makes it easier on me as this is my first server event so expect some hiccups and maybe delays

yeah im hoping it will catch more attention as i have only had those who've reacted that seem to take

when im next online/ on the day of the event give the money to me and i will mark it down as a donation

also if people could spread word of the event so we can get more people involved as it wont be much of a competition if there are only three racers
Alright I'm Jefferson ingame, I'll contact you if I see u online

Dont blame me if you find a spike-strip on the track 😏

@SUR Nazgul If you don't mind, I'd be happy to pitch in with 5 mil - increase the odds a bit 🙂 
by all means all donations are welcome i will need to do quick math to calculate first, second and third as i say we would have enough to do that or we can do winner takes all 6.5 million

Dont blame me if you find a spike-strip on the track 😏
i hope there will be none

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

further information about the event excuse my bad driving in the video

all preparation is now complete and ready for the event any questions or anything please feel free to ask  

I think if there's lots of people a 1st 2nd and 3rd would be good. Get a podium ceremony going.

make sure to sign in on the google sheet with your in game name and vehicle see you at 8

any footage capture in the event please post here and tag me will use it for another rally race

yeggkHs.jpg

CA7Fy7n.jpg

Back