ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

Redzones and who can contest them.

Roo Hyuga

Question

Roo Hyuga

Controversial one this and before you go fat -1 cos you don't like it give feedback why 🙂

Make it so police are not allowed to contest redzones but instead allow all ranks of police to log on as rebel and go there for the kills and the rush that they so desire but no other illegal activity (except for SC of course cos they can be naughty rebel bois still.)

For the sake of roleplay it does make little sense in RP why police would go to an area just to aimlessly kill rebels because a magic red circle says its ok, should they not be patrolling the rest of island instead and stopping the many petrol station and rebel robberies that are being left unattended because a large majority of the police force is in the zones.

I'm also chucking this suggestion out because there has been a lot of MK1 and other high caliber rushes to the zones from AR/AFO with no care in the world about losing their gear cos it cost one paycheck. Yes the police are government funded and would get cheaper gear by proxy but the value of life ain't there anymore because of this. (yeah call me salty but you know it's true 😉 )

Doing this I feel will level out the playing field where there will be a higher value of life and not wanting to be on the next bots frag montage cos you'll be losing more money from that loadout you just bought.

It will make the level of roleplay higher on the island as well as the police are one of the whitelisted factions that are meant to be there to promote high quality roleplay and having their presence back on the main island will show the rebels new and old how it's meant to be done.

I can't really see any cons from this suggestion but if you do please put it down below instead of just hitting -1 me don't like cos me no want spend moneys.

Lets just make Roleplay great again people!

• Like 3
  • PagChomp 1

Roo Hyuga
Just now, Tommy_J said:

Cops cant unless you are AR or NCA 😕

Does that invalidate my point?

Also means it opens up the zones to more than just AR and NCA it's a win/win for everybody 🙂

Brandon Pigeon

Not really, NCA Never go zones like ever its AR, plus we get slap and get slapped by rebels all the time just AR is very active at the moment and its not fair you to just say we should not be able to go zones.

Get good!

• Haha 1
Roo Hyuga
1 minute ago, Brandon Pigeon said:

Not really, NCA Never go zones like ever its AR, plus we get slap and get slapped by rebels all the time just AR is very active at the moment and its not fair you to just say we should not be able to go zones.

Get good!

If you read the whole post my good sir you would see that it would not stop you from going to the zones, only when on duty as police. It would enable you to go zones as a rebel and still 'slap' rebels all you like. It's also about increasing police presence outside of the zones as more times than not over half the police are doing zones and not their intended roles.

Brandon Pigeon
29 minutes ago, Roo Hyuga said:

It will make the level of roleplay higher on the island as well as the police are one of the whitelisted factions that are meant to be there to promote high quality roleplay and having their presence back on the main island will show the rebels new and old how it's meant to be done.

We have enough presence on the island already we go and attend situations when asked we never always go zones, but when all the rebels are at zones where do you think we go 🤨

Roo Hyuga
1 minute ago, Brandon Pigeon said:

We have enough presence on the island already we go and attend situations when asked we never always go zones, but when all the rebels are at zones where do you think we go 🤨

Then you are free to go zones as a rebel if there is little police work to do.

Tommy_J

Solution: Dont come zone if you not happy with us being there 😉

Most of us, including rebels is going zones to have a good time and get some FRAGZzZz.

Brandon Pigeon
1 minute ago, Roo Hyuga said:

Then you are free to go zones as a rebel if there is little police work to do.

You are missing the point if we cant play zones as police we will go rebel and guess what you have NO AR to go to situations, like I know its been a rough past few days for poseidon at zones but if we go play rebel you will have less police if they are not allowed to go zones... we are ALWAYS going to robberies emergency calls like we are not gonna go switch slots to play zones like 😂

Roo Hyuga
1 minute ago, Tommy_J said:

Solution: Dont come zone if you not happy with us being there 😉

Most of us, including rebels is going zones to have a good time and get some FRAGZzZz.

Then you are missing the point of the server as part of a whitelisted faction. Its Roleplay.co.uk not  FRAGZzZz.co.uk

• Facepalm 3

I push zones as rebel all day against police. I Spend about like 500k on gear sets every time, but I don’t cry about it tbh. Yes sometimes it gets annoying but all u have to do is not go. Maybe sometimes cops should know when to stop but I don’t mind. I enjoy it quite a lot and plus I frag @Brandon Pigeonall day long in zones 

• Haha 1
  • PagChomp 1
Stubley

just make them pay half what Poseidon pay for mk1 and mx sw's so 100k for mk1 and 35k for mx sw's also maybe 35k for spar 16s

Roo Hyuga
4 minutes ago, Brandon Pigeon said:

You are missing the point if we cant play zones as police we will go rebel and guess what you have NO AR to go to situations, like I know its been a rough past few days for poseidon at zones but if we go play rebel you will have less police if they are not allowed to go zones... we are ALWAYS going to robberies emergency calls like we are not gonna go switch slots to play zones like 😂

It means you have to balance how and what faction you actually want to play. This is not even from a poseidon perspective as I have been playing rebel as well.

It's a roleplay server and my suggestion is an attempt at trying to increase roleplay interactions 🙂

Tommy_J
Just now, Stubley said:

just make them pay half what Poseidon pay for mk1 and mx sw's so 100k for mk1 and 35k for mx sw's

The issue here is that we earn nothing from the zones and we have no other income other then our paychecks. If we were to pay the same / half the price poseidon does, do I think that we should atleast get our old zones paychecks back

Roo Hyuga
3 minutes ago, Riad said:

I push zones as rebel all day against police. I Spend about like 500k on gear sets every time, but I don’t cry about it tbh. Yes sometimes it gets annoying but all u have to do is not go. Maybe sometimes cops should know when to stop but I don’t mind. I enjoy it quite a lot and plus I frag @Brandon Pigeonall day long in zones 

I'm not crying about it my good man I am putting a suggestion up about what I have observed the last few weeks.

I rarely go zones myself because I find it boring and would rather play a dedicated frag server instead.

I am here to RP not to get bored because half the population is in redzones.

Stubley
2 minutes ago, Tommy_J said:

The issue here is that we earn nothing from the zones and we have no other income other then our paychecks. If we were to pay the same / half the price poseidon does, do I think that we should atleast get our old zones paychecks back

you not getting paid in zones is down GC 

Henry Atlas

Pay Poseidon prices for your gear bet you're not so flippant about regearing and going again then....

• PagChomp 2

You should always be wary of an old man in a business where people die young...

Finbar

Zones are fine.  How can people say if they had to pay they wouldn’t come, of course they would they play for fun and if they want to have fun provided it doesn’t ruin it for everyone else let them.  There is no issue with police being there, you want them to leave then make them leave by shooting them.

• Like 1
Stubley
2 minutes ago, Finbar said:

Zones are fine.  How can people say if they had to pay they wouldn’t come, of course they would they play for fun and if they want to have fun provided it doesn’t ruin it for everyone else let them.  There is no issue with police being there, you want them to leave then make them leave by shooting them.

If they play for fun they wouldn't care about paying more for gear no

• Facepalm 1
Finbar
24 minutes ago, Stubley said:

If they play for fun they wouldn't care about paying more for gear no

I mean they have no other form of income other than paychecks, so that is why they get discounted gear, sure they get cheap gear but they also don't make a lot of money.  Them paying for gear is a completely different thing.  Anyway a mk-1 being free doesn't make it shoot better bullets, I play rebel, pay full prices and have no issue with police prices quite simply because it doesn't affect me.

Stubley

ill say the same people keep saying to poseidon go on as a civ and do runs 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2
Simon Ross

The issue isnt with the police going, but the fact they get free gear and completely fuck rebels and poseidon money wise. One rebel loadout costs the entirety of AR's loadouts for the day. It is a case that rebels will always lose the fight at the redzones because they lose a shit ton of money whilst cops don't.  This does need to be balanced out, however I think that all runs should just pay double what they do now, so that way you can do 1 run every day or 2 and make 3-4 million, which will then pay for your gear for a couple days. Currently the runs are still not worth it IMO

• Like 1

| Altis Police Force:  Ex PPC     | Poseidon Cartel: Soldier -Atlas - Sea Dog - Air Trained     | National Health Service: DR - RIR - AR - Ex MTO

1 hour ago, Roo Hyuga said:

I rarely go zones myself because I find it boring and would rather play a dedicated frag server instead.

If you rarely go zones, then why are you complaining on the matter?? plus why are you attacking cops if "half the population is in redzones" because by saying that ITS NOT JUST COPS AT ZONES!!!

The solution to your problem, is remove the zones, but that's a ludicrous idea! We want the zones, now bugger off!

8 minutes ago, Simon Ross said:

The issue isnt with the police going, but the fact they get free gear and completely fuck rebels and poseidon money wise. One rebel loadout costs the entirety of AR's loadouts for the day. It is a case that rebels will always lose the fight at the redzones because they lose a shit ton of money whilst cops don't.  This does need to be balanced out, however I think that all runs should just pay double what they do now, so that way you can do 1 run every day or 2 and make 3-4 million, which will then pay for your gear for a couple days. Currently the runs are still not worth it IMO

I feel like the police's role is a natural risk and balance to the zones economy, zones should be a fun activity first off, but if you're skilled enough it will return a profit. 

They should definitely improve runs.

Roo Hyuga
1 minute ago, M said:

If you rarely go zones, then why are you complaining on the matter?? plus why are you attacking cops if "half the population is in redzones" because by saying that ITS NOT JUST COPS AT ZONES!!!

The solution to your problem, is remove the zones, but that's a ludicrous idea! We want the zones, now bugger off!

Very constructive feedback there sir.

I shall not 'bugger off!' as you put it. 🙂

I agree removing the zones would completely wipe out a large amount of players from the server and that's not what I'm suggesting.

I'm not simply saying cops cannot do zones but to be able to do it as a rebel, then they will also be able to make money from capping and getting kills.

Everyone thinking this is an attack on the police clearly do not understand the suggestion but if that's how you read into it that is not my problem.

1 hour ago, Roo Hyuga said:

I'm not crying about it my good man I am putting a suggestion up about what I have observed the last few weeks.

not saying you are crying saying a few people are

• Like 1