What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Dodge challenger SRT in-game vehicle performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbruh

The dodge challenger in-game has a average speed of about 110-130mph, In real-life it has a top speed of 199mph. If you look online you can see drag races of the car beating Lamborghini cars. It's got a 717bhp, it's got a big engine! I initially bought it as i knew it was suppose to be very fast but it seems to be alot slower than expected really, if anything can be updated to to the in-game speeds, this would be great!

Don't think they should change the speed as its fast for the price and if it went 200 it would be fastest car on the server which wouldn't make sense and the speed in game doesn't really go go off the cars speed in IRL.

I believe the Challenger that's in game when it was requested wasn't a SRT Hellcat, it was a Shaker or an SRT 392 Both of which have no where near 717BHP, The SRT932 comes with somewhere around 485 and the Shaker comes with 385 or around about, i know the car in game has a chance to come with hellcat badges but it isn't & if you just follow on with calling it even the 932 you'll have around 500 so the acceleration/Top speed although low is more like that of a 932/shaker over a hellcat. 

going to decline,

Based on the what was said above and

If you too fast in a car Fivem cant load the map fast enough so people go through it and we want to limit that as much as possible as much as realistic speeds would be brilliant fivem cant cope with these  really high speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back